Thread: PayPal Vs Shopify

Lightbulb PayPal Vs Shopify

Hi !

Tell me please! Encountered a problem connecting the PayPal payment system.
    PayPal - Polish! Verified! But you need a PayPal Business Account to work with Shopify. Accordingly, you need a company that is not present. How to work through Personal PayPal, or what to find a way out to Ukrainian?
    In advance huge thanks

Why can't you set up a Business account at Pay Pal like it says too?

Steve R Jones , but i can not set up a Business account at Pay Pal , because i don t have company. What do in ?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    Why can't you set up a Business account at Pay Pal like it says too?
    Steve R Jones , but i can not set up a Business account at Pay Pal , because i don t have company. What do in ?

If you don't have a company - why are you wanting/needing a business level paypal account?

And or why can't you setup a company?

If you are selling products or a service on line - creating a company would seem like the way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R Jones View Post
    If you don't have a company - why are you wanting/needing a business level paypal account?

And or why can't you setup a company?

If you are selling products or a service on line - creating a company would seem like the way to go.
    Since, trading on Sopify only through Business Acaunt PayPal! Does not accept personal.
    And PalPal I have Polish, but I am not a resident of Poland. And I can 't really open a company. Come on, come on. The question is, how to be in this case?

Hi there,
    Try to take a look at this article "How to add PayPal to Shopify". Just follow the steps and your problem will be solved.
    Really hope it'll help!

Shopify has an advantage on such criteria as system usability and cost, in turn PayPal wins in such components as system functionality and security transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_john7 View Post
    Shopify has an advantage on such criteria as system usability and cost, in turn PayPal wins in such components as system functionality and security transactions.
    Yes I agree... i think you need to follow some step of shopify

Shopify is growing fast, but PayPal's financials are in better shape. For example, PayPal has a trailing 12-month free cash flow of nearly $6 billion, while Shopify is still in the red.

Thread Information