Thread: Link building

Link building

I would like to speak regarding logic and mathematics strategies for building links. For example, yourself.com is the domain I bought. If this is ranked on top of Google though know-yourself is included in the title is not present? Do you believe that this is probable to bring my domain to the 1st position? Is there a foolproof way to calculate? I'm afraid that I don’t understand the part where it should be calculated. Please give me more information at the same time. Money and time wasted and I cannot pay for it. I will lose a huge sum of money.

If I knew a foolproof way to calculate this, I'd be a billionaire
    Unfortunately, there are too many unknown ranking factors that google does not share. There are only theories about how these work.

Trying to figure out the google ranking algorithm is an almost impossible task. Last I read, there are over 220 ranking factors that google takes into consideration. If you happen to be successful, you only have a limited time to take advantage since they change their algorithm at regular intervals.

The only foolproof way to rise in rankings is good content and good backlinks. Even that might not be foolproof as well.

However, it needs to be done and is one of the most important elements of search engine optimisation (SEO) as well as a continuous and ongoing task!

Quote Originally Posted by techally View Post
    ... there are over 220 ranking factors that google takes into consideration...
    It is, of course, possible that Google frequently changes their ranking algorithms. The do not have any legal duty to webmasters to make their algorithms fair. Confusing the methods for SEO will put pressure on webmasters to pay for AdWords!

One of the biggest reasons Google changes the algo so often, IMO, is to coounteract all the manipulation by webmasters and SEO "experts" that are interested in getting top SERPs and PR without regard for the "real value", "usefulness" or "utility" of their sites.

If webmasters simply stuck to what Google and the other SEs tell us they want and like, the algo would not need to change. That, however, is likely only a pipedream because there will always be those that will manipulate.
    The Old Sarge

Now one can say exact working of Google So don't get upset due from any seo failure , Just work hard for you site only this is the key of success ......

Link building is the process of earning the links from a targeted website by giving the links to a targeted website.

Well we don't know the right calculations for that for it is only speculation or theories that we had regarding with Google's algorithm and analytics to increase page rank but doing link building and see the desired result takes time and patience.

Link building is the practices of SEO to popular the links and earn the links.

Link building is refers to the procedure of getting external pages to link to a page on your website.

The process of establishing relevant, inbound links to your website which help your website achieve higher ranking with the major search engines & drive targeted traffic to your site.

I suspect conducting outreach to blog sites to get your content on, whether sponsored or paid, will make a big impact going forward regarding backlinks.

Thread Information