Thread: SERP Fluctuations

SERP Fluctuations

Am facing some usual SERP fluctuations in my SERP, that reduce my website visibility in Google as well as web traffic. Can someone tell me how to get standard rank progression in Google by doing White hat SEO practises.

I notice last 5 january 2019 rank of keyword and traffic of website drop day by day. What happens about the Google update and what can I make a new strategy for back on top off search engines.

This is common issue these days. Google has already added AI and ML in their search engine ranking mechanism. Just follow basic SEO rules to make content readable for Google.

Moreover, writing for real users is recommended. Don't bluff and don't only write for bots. Publishing some sort of useful content always rank no matter what Google updates.

Quote Originally Posted by wincythomas21 View Post
    Am facing some usual SERP fluctuations in my SERP, that reduce my website visibility in Google as well as web traffic. Can someone tell me how to get standard rank progression in Google by doing White hat SEO practises.
    There can be lots of reasons, Google Algorithm Updates, Technical issues on the website, Use of unnatural or black hat SEO techniques, Unnatural backlinks, plagiarised content, etc.

You need to first check your website on-page and technical issues, content, backlinks of your website and if you found any issue then you have to fix it, then start optimizing your website.

I alo notice that some amount of traffic of website drop day by day and it happens because of Google update.

I think nowadays many webmaster facing these type of problems, Check your google webmaster. may be your website needs some more resources like quality content etc.

Google SERP Fluctuations History. Rank Risk Index measures daily Google SERP fluctuations for tens of thousands of keywords. This data has helped us alert SEO professionals of algorithm activity that may be affecting the search engine rank of the sites they manage.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Guys thanks for delivering such information with us.

SERP fluctuations are potentially being caused by changes in the type or number of vertical search engine results.

thank you every one for delivering all the information .

What are Google SERP Fluctuations?
    We also log SERP structure changes and track Google SERP features to determine whether ranking fluctuations are potentially being caused by changes in the type or number of vertical search engine results (e.g., Images, News, Maps, etc.) that Google included in page one results.

Optimize Your Entire Website. Poor quality websites don't rank highly—that's a fact. ...
    Optimize on a Page-by-Page Basis. ...
    Create 10x Content, Consistently. ...
    Build Solid Backlinks to Your Site. ...
    Measure, Tweak and Improve.

Thread Information