Thread: Three massive technique of online business

Three massive technique of online business

Please share Three massive technique of online business nowadays ?

1. Use Virtual Business Address for your Business identity and to have all your physical mail deliveries instead of using your home address
    2.Online time tracking (web based time tracker/ Mobile App)
    3. CRM softwares

Quote Originally Posted by emma.us View Post
    1. Use Virtual Business Address for your Business identity and to have all your physical mail deliveries instead of using your home address
    2.Online time tracking (web based time tracker/ Mobile App)
    3. CRM softwares

Ok, Got It, But I want how is it beneficial ?

1-using a virtual business address is more affordable than renting a physical office in-addition to its extra smart features that you gonna pay more for it if you are using it physically; Mail & package forwarding for your business delivered, Mail scanning for your deliveries which will shorten the process instead of going to the post office and decides either its an important mail or not, Virtual mailbox enables you to mange your mailbox 24/7 form your smart device.
    2-Online time tracking to avoid any employee abuse in working hours calculation specially if they are free lancer working remotely and get paid per hour.
    3-CRM software when you have your process got automated you will have your tasks done efficiently instead more than an employee doing the same task

CRM software is good

Quote Originally Posted by emma.us View Post
    1-using a virtual business address is more affordable than renting a physical office in-addition to its extra smart features that you gonna pay more for it if you are using it physically; Mail & package forwarding for your business delivered, Mail scanning for your deliveries which will shorten the process instead of going to the post office and decides either its an important mail or not, Virtual mailbox enables you to mange your mailbox 24/7 form your smart device.
    2-Online time tracking to avoid any employee abuse in working hours calculation specially if they are free lancer working remotely and get paid per hour.
    3-CRM software when you have your process got automated you will have your tasks done efficiently instead more than an employee doing the same task
    Hello emma.us, I heard those virtual business addresses can be very pricey as well. And wouldn't it be easier to check what your employees are doing when you are physically in the same place? I could imagine there are some disadvantages. Do you have some experience to share with us?

Quote Originally Posted by germansaram View Post
    Hello emma.us, I heard those virtual business addresses can be very pricey as well. And wouldn't it be easier to check what your employees are doing when you are physically in the same place? I could imagine there are some disadvantages. Do you have some experience to share with us?
    Let me share my experience with PostScan Mai; US virtual mail services provider. for me their starter pricing plan ($14.95/ mo) is very convenient to my monthly budget. Renting physical office definitely will be overpriced compared to monthly fees goes for virtual address in addition to their extra features like mail scanning , mail forwarding & physical mail storage which is very useful for my business deliveries.
    Regarding employees check personally i use Asana which helps me a lot in team organization and task tracking, so far i didn't face any problem regarding work flow or dead lines

Agreed

Red face

This is a nice question, asked by you. Well, there are so many massive techniques of online business but the main three are:-
    1. Personal Branding
    2. Content Marketing
    3. Expand on Social Media Marketing

Yup, I agree

Yeah, I agree with that Massive Technique of Online business as my community members have suggested.

If you're a small business owner trying to compete in the big leagues, this blog is for you. I'm going to share a list of all the free tools and strategies that can help you ... Enter 3 additional websites for a competitive analysis. ... Please try again later. ... it's also a great platform to try new marketing templates and techniques.

What do you think about offline marketing for online business? As for me, I really like using some promo items like those Soft Enamel Pins, for example. They are pretty cool, and people still love such small cute things. What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by jcage; 12-01-2020 at 03:54 AM.

Thread Information