Page 3 of 3 123

Thread: How to find clients

What about some offline marketing for your business? I think some promo items work nicely these days, and you can use something like Soft Enamel Pins for it. I am pretty sure that you will find it helpful, good luck
    Last edited by jcage; 11-02-2020 at 05:41 AM.

Yes, please don't forget offline marketing, especially if you offer additional services like repairs besides the actual products.
    Also, think about your niche. Who are your buyers? What do they need, and where do you find them in 'real-life'? Try setting yourself apart from others.

Social media marketing is one that can help you, you just need to explore it and introduce it to people to notice your business.

Using online platforms such as websites and social media sites is definitely the primary tool to get clients, especially during this time of the pandemic.
    However, in a post-pandemic world, human connection and communication will be highly important. Although in a world full of technological advancements we rely mainly on online tools, other physical tools might go a long way with your clients as well. These might be business cards that create a bridge between you and your client.

Quote Originally Posted by traceyjedison View Post
    Social media marketing is one that can help you, you just need to explore it and introduce it to people to notice your business.
    This is a great idea. Advertising on social media will help you find your target audience!

Quote Originally Posted by jersyy View Post
    My business sells various electronic products on the Internet. That's why I'm looking for a way to increase my sales!
    I think so you need to be join facebook and linkdin group about your related products and post regular in these groups.

Quote Originally Posted by tome1122 View Post
    I think so you need to be join facebook and linkdin group about your related products and post regular in these groups.
    Yes, by far the best option!

Hi,

It depends on your business what kind of it is then target your audience accordingly. If you your Business is b2c then contact them directly otherwise you can have list of b2b on google. Just find out with your specific keyword your business based on.

Thread Information