Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Any new data recovery softwares?

Any new data recovery softwares?

Hi,

Any new data recovery softwares available now? Any idea? If you know about them, kindly share the details.

Thanks in advance

Yeah I have searched at Google there are lots of data recovery software but which one to choose, what are their types, cost, and many things want to know.

Recuva is one of the better free apps... Course the number thing to do when you need to recover data is to STOP using the computer. Even temp internet files can overwrite the data and make it much harder...

what features are you looking for and at what cost? there are too many just to list

Don't think it is a new one but Recuva is a good one and restores files photos, memory cards, USB, etc.

Apart from Recuva if you looking for much more control and better data protection then you can also go for paid apps. If you are looking to back up your Mac or iPhone, then I would recommend you to try Stellar, Amigabit or Leawo. These are the best data recovery software available for Mac and iPhone at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan William View Post
    Hi,

Any new data recovery softwares available now? Any idea? If you know about them, kindly share the details.

Thanks in advance
    Hello friend,

Here is a source to some best free data recovery tools of 2018 which i found from Google. Hope this helps you .

https://www.fabathome.org/data-recovery-software/

disk drill cleverfiles.com

I don't know what kind of data is being restored (We are talking about.....)

Gomashe - we are talking about accidently deleting an import file off your computer...... would be one simple example.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomashe View Post
    I don't know what kind of data is being restored (We are talking about.....)
    Generally,the deleted files are in the recycle bin,it can be found and recovered,but if it was removed by some special means,now that's what you need to do:https://www.tunesbro.com/data-recovery.html

Yes, there is some data recovery software in my knowledge that can help you recover your lost data.
    -Recuva (for Windows):This recovers your permanently deleted data
    -Disk Drill (for Windows & mac): By the help of this software you can recover up to 500 MB of data for free
    -Stellar Data Recovery: It recover your lost data from your Windows PC and Mac
    -Undelete 360
    -Pandora Recovery
    -Wise Data Recovery

I also had to face the recovery of deleted files. Used the program DiskInternals Uneraser. On the official site https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ there is a promotional version (it is free). In my situation, it was enough and was able to return the lost

Recuva or Disk Drill

I have recovered my 500 GB Hard disk while continuing the same for 3 days.
    I have my own software where I can recover any type of data from External Drive or PC Drive. FOr you, I am suggesting some list of Recovery software.

1. Recuva.
    2. Wise Data Recovery.
    3. PC Inspector File Recovery.
    4. EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Free.
    5. TestDisk and PhotoRec.
    6. Stellar Data Recovery.

Thread Information