Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: Has computer become part of our life?

Now a days. yes. Computers and its uses grew rapidly and widely through out the world. They are used to deal with many tasks due to their various potential. ... Within the last 3 decades, computer has been recognized as the most life changing and successful invention solving problems in human life.

Computers and its uses grew rapidly and widely through out the world. They are used to deal with many tasks due to their various potential. ... Within the last 3 decades, computer has been recognized as the most life changing and successful invention solving problems in human life.

Yes, Computer become a part of our life as using computers we are able to create a document, display it on screen, modify and print it on a printer or publish in front of the world through world wide web. The importants of computer and computer accessories is very high in rate in every person life. If you are looking for computer accessories at wholesale price then PapaChina is a good place for you to visit. They will provide you standard quality products with the good shipping method.

Computers play a great role today. they are helpful in various spheres of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex7788 View Post
    Computers play a great role today. they are helpful in various spheres of life.
    It's true. In my opinion, one of the biggest advantages of computers is the possibility to use them in healthcare. Computers now can control different important medical equipment, as well as notify staff if something is not right. In some cases, computers can aid doctors in procedures, making situations more safe and convenient for both the patient and the personnel. Also, people can easily order necessary medications through the Internet , address their doctors, check the needed info about their health issues, etc.
    Last edited by Jim222; 11-21-2021 at 08:03 AM.

We can conclude that computers which were simple machines aimed at storing and transferring data are becoming an integral part of our lives. They are not limited to banks or military operations. These modern machines permeate our home, work, and even entertainment. It has changed the way many industries operate.

I'm working at freelance, therefore laptop is part of my work and lifestyle. Currently I'm using old Lenovo and now watching new device for professional activity. I find more helpful info on this blog https://innobytech.com/ So, I'm choosing between Acer Nitro and Lenovo Legion.

Computers have significantly altered our business, especially in the accounting and financial sectors.

To visually plot, plan, and see the result is a significant improvement to an old ledger.

Better yet, with so many new technologies and apps released to improve business, we can always stay ahead and recommend excellent accounting software to clients.

Yes, of course! Now with the rise in AI, there are endless possibilities.

Computers have consumed everything we know and do, and with AI now making waves, I'd like to see where it takes us.

Thread Information