Thread: About Paid Traffic

About Paid Traffic

I just want to know about that paid traffic, paid traffic is helpful for organic keyword ranking or not nowadays, please share your view ?

Paid traffic increase your website ranking instantly. With the help of paid traffic, your site boost.

Organic and paid ranking do not have any correlation

Quote Originally Posted by JJesica View Post
    I just want to know about that paid traffic, paid traffic is helpful for organic keyword ranking or not nowadays, please share your view ?

Organic and paid ranking do not have any correlation other than ads can apear above organic and steal traffic.Most advertisers are people i have never seen in organic listings.
    Considering the time and effort organic seo takes for websites these days its very costly might as well justpay your way to the top.

Ok, Thanks for replying the valuable information, I need more information.

The first most popular type of paid traffic is ad traffic which is very useful and always gain the numerous traffic of the people on a website and if I talk about organic keyword ranking so it might be costly but give a good ranking.

Basically paid traffic is a quicker way to rank your website on a certain keyword which will ultimately help you to reach your targeted audience.

Impressive information you guys shared.

Types of Traffic Never Help

Quote Originally Posted by JJesica View Post
    Dear jessica,

Types of traffic never affect your website ranking but the types of activities you do on your website.

Thanks for replying the valuable information.

If you want to generate enormous traffic for your campaign then you must go for paid traffic. It is the way to make known your website among your audience. For some businesses, it is most effective and for others it is not. And the first and most obvious disadvantage of paid traffic is that it costs money.

Paid Traffic is mainly used to generate a lot of traffic through video,search,banner ads.

The Searches which are made by Google ads buy spending a certain amount to generate traffic is called paid traffic

Thread Information