Thread: e-Commerce Solutions

Hybrid View

e-Commerce Solutions

Looking to have conversation regarding build vs buy for an e-commerce solution with a professional in the field. Moreover, looking to have a talk about usage trends.

I understand all this depends on tons of situations, however I feel that it may be interesting so spark a conversation with interested professionals.

hello
    you can send me pm message and we will make a conversation.

You can drop your query on our website also to get some experts advice on e-commerce solutions.

With this issue go speak with real person so that you can directly ask questions.

If you are looking for a best eCommerce solution then you need to have the service of a professional company that can provide you reliable solution. You can also go through internet and can find such companies. If you want to ask me about such companies then i would like to recommend you Ripe, nuadesign, Cue commerce, excelwebdesign. you can contact one of them and can choose any according to your needs.

Did you mean by 'built own' as maintain your own ecommerce, and by 'buy' rent the solution?

It does not make sense to build new solution these days with 300+ solutions on the market.
    It might make sense to rent solution if you do not want to deal with spending time on selecting solution.

If you anticipate fast growth of your ecommerce, renting solution might be only short term. Rented solution are limited in functionality, not expandable and will cost more if you have more transaction.

Positive about maintaing your own solution is ability to expand it at any point and have full control. There are no limits on number of products, transactions, etc.
    In addition, there are many FREE ecommerce solutions that are good and well supported on forums for free. There is no penalty to try them
    Some free solutions that we find good are AbanteCart and Opencart

Unless you have very specific needs, I don't think you need to build your own e-commerce solution since there are many efficient ones on the market already. For example I only need a relatively small webshop on my website so when I was setting my site up initially I looked for a hosting company that supports eshops and e-commerce activity, so I ended up using 1and1. I'm pretty sure you can find something that's an existing solution and suits your needs if you do some research online.

If you are looking to advice about your Query you can go to E-Commerce Solutions web sites & fill your query on expert Sections. you can got Google search directly.
    Last edited by smithjames758; 08-06-2013 at 04:13 AM. Reason: for Correction on post

PM me. Can offer a new WordPress based eCommerce platform Beta invite.

We obviously can’t build the e-commerce website for you, but we can help you shortcut your way to a couple of top e-commerce solutions that have a good chance of working out for you. E-Commerce is also one of the best e-commerce solutions available today.

Hello commsoltns,

if you still require an assistance, please do not hesitate to PM me. I am a representative of the company who has more than 10 years of experience in the e-commerce field.

I personally like using different opencart themes for my projects. There are so many cool ones on Templatemonster these days and the prices there are so low. I recommend you to take a look there too, maybe you will find something for you

Thread Information