Page 2 of 5 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: Does anyone know invoicing software?

Hello,

You can choose Control ERP. ControlERP is a good enough to take your business at new heights. ControlERP also includes POS, Merchandising, inventory management, online store, retail CRM, Sales & profit analysis, replenishment, order entry & invoicing, manufacturing kits, accounts payable & recievable and general ledger. You can also choose customize controlERP for your business with your needs of products like order entry & invoicing.

Thank You,
    Calvin Hewitt

There are many accounting suits such as peach tree , quick book that allow you to manage invoicing very easily with complete record keeping.

Quote Originally Posted by daniel32 View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendation for freshbooks alterntives? I need a primary invoicing remedy to bill my customers, history my expenses etc.
    You can use QuickBooks Online, Xero, Wave, NetSuite or Kashoo cloud accounting software for invoicing.

Hi to all,
    If you are looking for an invoicing system economic and functional I urge you to try FusionInvoice.
    We're using it for a few months and we are very satisfied.
    Besides being written in PHP it is easy to install and customize.

Well, the truth side about the freelance business is you not only need your design skill to succeed, but carefully and wisely managed invoicing to keep you business going smooth without troubles from the financial side, or frustration from the client side. Great tips!

In a good Payroll Software, You Can get You Invoice Software as an one module.

Remunace can satisfied Your Needs.

Visit Remunance website For More Information.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorav View Post
    You can download, install and configure it on your own. You will need a local server or a VPS account for that. OR

Contact me if you need a hosted ready-to-use OpenERP instance on SaaS basis.

Is the software for free and can be access any were in the world?

Videocon Telecom, the next-generation GSM mobile service network was launched by $10 billion Videocon Group. The company has partnered with global technology leaders to create a robust infrastructure featuring future ready mobile technologies. Powered by the most advanced GSM-EDGE network, Videocon Telecom aims to redefine the Indian mobile telecommunications industry by leveraging a combination of the parent company’s strong brand recall and retail reach with a spirit of innovation and customer centricity. Videocon endeavours to transform the life of every Indian consumer by changing the very paradigm of the way he or she communicates.http://www.videocontelecom.com/

If he's not computer savvy, your best bet is to get one of the off-the-shelf programs like QuickBooks. At least then he can easily call tech support without calling YOU when he has a problem

Did you take look on Software Suggest or Capterra or Software Advice? They do have comparisions of these and the features being highlighted.

I've been using Billings, from Market Circle, for almost two years now; Pretty straightforward, and I appreciate its simplicity, as at the time it was my first time working as an independent contractor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Peter View Post
    Did you take look on Software Suggest or Capterra or Software Advice? They do have comparisions of these and the features being highlighted.
    Agree with Kevin. Before selecting an invoicing software for your business, you should compare these on the basis of requirements, features, pricing, location, support etc. Here is an infographic that compare different cloud accounting software for invoicing.

I would use Quickbooks. It is a standard software. It is easy to get help with it.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

I am a bookkeeper and using SlickPie for invoicing in the cloud. It's free & fast.

If you use an CRM software it will help you in invoicing too. I am using Apptivo CRM software for my small business. It can help you to develop and grow your small business.
    Try using other CRM software like Zoho too. I found Apptivo has good customer satisfaction.

Thread Information