Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: I want to start my own company?

If you want to start your own company, it is important to conduct the market first in order to find out whether there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. Then you'll need a good business plan. After that it is time to find money. You can look for investors or get a loan. I personally could take out only one of the bad credit loans because of my credit score, though I paid the debt off in less than a year. When you fix all financial issues, your next steps will include picking your business location, choosing a business structure and finally register your company.
    Last edited by Jim222; 09-15-2020 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeckstone View Post
    I looking to start my own cleaning company dont no were to start can anyone help me
    How long have you been in this field?

Before starting a business, you should have done proper research. Search locally whether any local cleaning business is nearby. If then collect the customer feedback of the competitor's and see what all are their drawbacks and make sure you can rectify within your service. See what all services they provide within the bound. Choose an appropriate company name that should be a catchy one. Register your business and submit all the relevant documents to the Ministry of Government to maintain the record by the Government.

Now, during a pandemic, you should determine how much your occupation is in demand. This may not be the best time to start a business.

I think now is not the best time for this

NOTE - This thread was started in 04-29-2013, 03:53 AM

I have been seen that in the winter season there is a lot of fishing has been sell and produce in farms. So, I want to start a business of fishing and need some best canoe reviews that should I have been use when I am doing fishing.

Step 1: Do Your Research.
    Step 2: Make a Plan.
    Step 3: Plan Your Finances.
    Step 4: Choose a Business Structure.
    Step 5: Pick and Register Your Business Name.
    Step 6: Get Licenses and Permits.
    Step 7: Choose Your Accounting System.
    Step 8: Set Up Your Business Location
    Step 9: Get Your Team Ready
    Step 10: Promote Your Small Business

Which type of your business or company, first of all you check your competitor related to your business or services.

Hi there, guys! I am thinking about starting my own small business soon, and I want to get some tips on advertising/promoting it. What do you think about using some promotional products for this purpose, for example? I guess it is really interesting and might be pretty effective. Let me know your thoughts, guys. Any replies will be much appreciated!
    Last edited by jcage; 04-16-2021 at 02:58 AM.

Thread Information