Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: I want to start my own company?

Hybrid View

I want to start my own company?

I looking to start my own cleaning company dont no were to start can anyone help me

I would start with online research. There are a million resources out there including google, bing and yahoo. SCORE is also a great local resource for entrepreneurs looking for mentors to help with starting a business. Are you looking to start a franchise or an individual entity? Best of luck - it;s one of the scariest, yet most exhilarating things you can do!

Oh, one more thing... A business plan is definitely critical to ensure you're working with the right foundation. There are a bunch of programs out there, but check out the US Small Business Administration for more details and free materials/templates: http://www.sba.gov/category/navigati...-business-plan

You need lots of money here. If you want to ask for advice, Coastal Commerce can help.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by jeckstone View Post
    I looking to start my own cleaning company dont no were to start can anyone help me
    Hi

I would to share a few points.
    1. Do the research, locally see how many people are doing this business.
    2. See what service do they cover in their cleaning business.
    3. How many people like their services.

After this you may create a planner in which you can plan what to do? After doing this survey. You need to introduce a cleaning business that must offer high quality services better then others. I hope that helps.

Best if luck!

-Before you decide to start your cleaning business, make sure this kind of work is right for you.
    -Consider your office skills.
    -Be a good communicator.
    -Consider your personal legal or criminal history
    -Have back up savings where possible.

I'd like to add - if you're not sure which way to go, or what kind of company to start, consider an online business. You can create one based on knowledge and passion you have from a job, life experience or hobby. Many people are doing this because you can work any time day or night or from anywhere. And it's low risk, financially.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Firstly make a plan how you start step by step, you want to decided a place where public need this, you need a lot of money, maybe a loan.

All The Very Best!

The start is always the hardest part. First off, do a research on the cleaning business that you want to have. Market rates, Competitors, Technology they use, Equipments, Personnel, anything you need to know find out about it. Once you have all these data. Sit down and have a good business plan. It helps to be organized and focus on what you want your business to be. If there are start up costs that are too heavy on the budget then i suggest you find alternative means. Example can be the cleaning equipment,office equipment, if you don't have the resources for it then consider leasing it. There are a number of businesses who are opting to consider this as it has long term benefits and helps in the cash flow! Hope this helps!

You can create one based on knowledge and passion you have from a job, life experience or hobby. Many people are doing this because you can work any time day or night or from anywhere.

I found a few great tools for e-mail marketing to get your name out there. Its the fastest and easiest way to gain clients. I've done tons of research and found http://www.icontact.com/resources/em...ng-guide/plan/ to be very helpful with my new business.

Starting is any kind of business is harder and so difficult. To start your own business capital, technology, experience and knowledge for that business are important.If there start up cost is more heavy then I will suggest you to find another alternative. personal trainer business
    Last edited by hussy; 07-22-2013 at 01:10 AM.

Starting own business s really good and for that you need a great courage. I think to make your business successful you need to work very hard with a full interest and you need to have a patience too. After all you need also need to have money to start business.

Learn from your competitors, see if you have the finance for it and create a business plan and approach investors.

Which type of company you want to start. Because it depend on your compay goal.

Thread Information