Thread: How to promote business through social media marketing?

Question How to promote business through social media marketing?

How I can use various social media marketing platforms for promoting my business??

Today Social media is a fastest spreading our news in font of whole world. There are many Social media sites such as Twitter, facebook, Linkedin, Myspace and pinterest. If you want to promote your business through the social networking sites then firstly create an Account on these sites and create a business Page and connect more similar people that are interested in your business and share interested thing that are more messageful and likeable. So You can promote your business through the social media sites.

It is important for us to understand our audience group e.g. age, work, gender; because we need customize the wall content according to user needs. From there we can further study user behavior, what are the topic they like, favorite content to share.

Do it regularly, try to work on paid searches for social media. Experiment wit contests

Quote Originally Posted by Monica View Post
    How I can use various social media marketing platforms for promoting my business??
    Hi
    By creating a Youtube channel, a facebook fan page, twitter etc you can promote your business. If you would like to do as a professional then I suggest you may hire Social media marketing expert person. Second option could be you may learn. First see few tutorials on youtube as how to promote your business via social media marketing but this may take time. I hope this help.

Depending on the type of business you are trying to promote, I thought I would let you know about my personal experience.
    Pinterest has been VERY successful for my business! Our sales have been through the roof since we started a business Pinterest Page! Good luck!

Social media marketing is very effective to promote a business. It can be done by social media network like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus, LinkedIn and many other sites. So if you want to promote your business or promote your website ranking then use these social media sites.

phone systems gold coast
    Last edited by ss bernard; 05-28-2013 at 01:20 AM.

This is a massive topic which is likely why you have received such vague replies. It is very hard to suggest a generic fit all way to promote anything via a platform.
    What you really need to do is try and discover as much about your clients, perspective clients and target market as you can. The sort of interactions, offers and media that interests a perspective rolex buyer is very different to a what a single mother maybe looking for. Without a lot of information and a lot of time though I can only offer some generalized tips.

Share quality over quantity, when it comes to facebook they are constantly adjusting your egde rank, so ensure what your posting is exciting enough to connect with your users. Facebook spammers are slowly making themselves invisible. Look for groups that tie into your product offerings and seek to share useful content via those as well.
    Twitter use your sites statistics to work out when your user-base is more active and aim to post at times that are likely to get your tweet read. You may have to play around to find the sweet spot.

Be proactive in what you share, if you sell cosmetics do not just post your specials. Make a video of the product in use and sell it for the great product it is. If your selling clothing, touch on your great returns policy. You see my train of thought here, we are all bombarded with people telling us to buy their product so branch out and inform me or show me why I really should spend money with you.

Go and do a lot of research and come back with more specific questions, thats not being rude. I could write pages about practices that work well with different social media platforms. What I cannot do is write you a books worth of information to cover every aspect of such a wide question.
    Good luck

This is a massive topic which is likely why you have received such vague replies. It is very hard to suggest a generic fit all way to promote anything via a platform.
    What you really need to do is try and discover as much about your clients, perspective clients and target market as you can. The sort of interactions, offers and media that interests a perspective rolex buyer is very different to a what a single mother maybe looking for. Without a lot of information and a lot of time though I can only offer some generalized tips.

Share quality over quantity, when it comes to facebook they are constantly adjusting your egde rank, so ensure what your posting is exciting enough to connect with your users. Facebook spammers are slowly making themselves invisible. Look for groups that tie into your product offerings and seek to share useful content via those as well.
    Twitter use your sites statistics to work out when your user-base is more active and aim to post at times that are likely to get your tweet read. You may have to play around to find the sweet spot.

Be proactive in what you share, if you sell cosmetics do not just post your specials. Make a video of the product in use and sell it for the great product it is. If your selling clothing, touch on your great returns policy. You see my train of thought here, we are all bombarded with people telling us to buy their product so branch out and inform me or show me why I really should spend money with you.

Go and do a lot of research and come back with more specific questions, thats not being rude. I could write pages about practices that work well with different social media platforms. What I cannot do is write you a books worth of information to cover every aspect of such a wide question.
    Good luck

Thread Information