Thread: How can i convert my website Asp into a Html?

How can i convert my website Asp into a Html?

Hello I have heard of SEO is prefer Html to Asp.We are Trade company about Boat Accessories and Fishing Accessories.Some months ago, i built my website by other compay.But now, i find the website is aspx.How can i transfer this asp to html? Could you please give me some advice?Thank you!

Interesting. I have not heard of this. As long as the majority of the page content is embeded in the page and not coming from a database, I'd think it's ok.

If your site is using a CMS (content management system), then it's most likely using a database to store the page information and yes Google will have difficulty indexing it and your ranking would be effected.

Website platform like php, asp, jsp will not influence SEO and ranking. The thing we should care about is link path, e.g. seo friendly url, all page well linking, and conical link for duplicate content.

If you covert a website to pure HTML base, it may loss server script function e.g. query string, include.

So far I have not found any good tool for conversion, but alternatively you can use httrack to copied the entire website in HTML format.

Yes you can change but it effects rankings for some time.

RTF-to-HTML(DLL .Net) is a best tool of convert ASP to HTML.

I would think converting to HTML will break all the ASP code wouldn't it? If the site works with a database, it wouldn't be able to work with it still correct?

More kind of tool available in the market?

Thread Information