Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: E-Commerce solutions for multiple vendors

I will recommend you Daily Deal Builder, you are building your business on a world-class, flexible, technology platform that is built to scale. Whether you are passionate about a specific niche market, or just want to start a daily deal site in your specific geographic location and see how it goes from thereā€¦ their team can make it happen. and extensive client training, software, and pricing structure combined have made them stand apart from competitors.

Have you looked at Bigcommerce?

Quote Originally Posted by aampapproach View Post
    Magento will be the best, as per your requirements. It's the best for e-commerce websites.
    Magento is the best ! I think it has the answer to every e-commerce related issue so better try that out

Magento has become known as the best. The open source platform boasts a lot of features and functionalities what you want, allowing online retailers to shape their web business and grow their sale so i would like to prefer Magento.

There are many eCommerce platforms which can provide you multiple vendor selling solution but you should choose the best one. CS-cart and Etsy clone are good solutions for this, Etsy clone provides many other features which are very important for online shop.

Many website owners will incorporate the actual delivery cost within the price of their products so that they are able to offer "free delivery", which can help to stimulate online orders.

Found interesting details with this post. Would also suggest to make use of Ecommercemix multi vendor marketplace solutions which is having features includes UX engineers & architects to make the flow seamless for the user & the management part effortless for the admin & sellers.

Go with magento eCommerce software, it has marketplace Multi-Vendor Module, which lets you convert a pre-existing Magento site into a multi-vendor marketplace.

Source: http://www.openwavecomp.com/magento_...velopment.html

Hi!

I use ChannelApe.com to make this possible. So far, so good. I haven't had any issues and it makes my life a whole lot easier.

Kelsey

This is great!

Visit the 3five blog and read our comparisons between Magento and Shopify, it might help you make your decision when choosing an e-commerce platform.

I am going to build my eCommerce website with the help of some templates for Wordpress from http://*************************/wordpress-themes.php I guess, it is a very good solution as well. What do you guys think about it?

2600 West Olive Ave - 5th Floor Burbank, California 91505
    Here are some of the leading e-commerce solutions for various vendors.

Magento

Magento is an open-source platform and offers a scalable e-commerce solution for your online business. It is one of the robust platforms but requires knowledge of coding.

Shopify

Shopify lets you convert your store into a multi-seller marketplace. There is no requirement for coding skills. Even a beginner can set up one with less investment.

Opencart

Opencart is an open-source PHP-based platform. It offers the simplest possible way to set up an online store.

PrestaShop

PrestaShop is also an open-source platform that lets you launch your store quickly. It also offers you a wide range of themes to boost the design process.

WooCommerce

WooCommerce is widely used as a WordPress plugin to start the online store. Be it a big or large-sized store, you can customize the design easily with WooCommerce.

**Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming us. Please don't post them again.**

Best eCommerce Multi-Vendor Software platforms:
    CS-Cart Multi-Vendor.
    Yo! Kart.
    Arcadier
    BigCommerce
    Magento Marketplace
    WCFM Marketplace.
    Cocorico.

This thread was opened on -> 03-27-2013, 12:35 PM

It really shouldn't be replied to at this point.....

Thread Information