Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Small business

Small business

good morning.

please can you help me to identify and explain any industry and market issues when i want to start my own mini van business.

Well you have to study about your business competitors according to your region where you want to establish or set a business. Available competition requirement of your services local issues. How you are going to grab customers through any agent or by yourself. You have to make broaden your social network, Advertise your business in various parties or functions, introduce yourself with people as a businessmen, share contacts, be loyal and take feed back from peoples for increasing your services quality...!
    These are few things as my opinion...

If you can specifically what you want to know, maybe I can give you a better answer. Do you have to investigate the conditions in the industry? You calculate the expected return and the cost that you need? I also do small business in hyderabad. I think you need at least an office. The customer need to see your strength.
    Last edited by tom1989; 03-27-2013 at 11:19 PM.

Firstly you should read all the requirements of your business.then should go proceed for business analysis part.grab your customers need.

Are you going to set it up through online or offline?

It's good to know that you are planning to set up a small business I must say first you investigate all markets where you want to invest your money, think on all prospects before choosing any field. Why not you try the local city cab service or cab service for call centers where you will earn good money.

How you are going to grab customers through any agent or by yourself.

Yeah first of all you consider which business you have to start? after that analyse about your business and collect all the requirements abut your business after that you have to start small business.

Begin with researching on your competitors.

Commitment and motivation are vital and whatever it is that drives you to make it a success good. If you’re thinking of starting up a business, you’ll first need to come up with a realistic idea that you can turn into a product or service.

I would start with finding out about your business competitors.

Information about competitors is no doubt important. But in the very beginning, I would worry about money much more. If you didn't find the investors, you need to get a loan. Unfortunately, it is not always easy. What I can suggest is to use credit karma. You can apply for loans through the site, and the company will collect a fee if you do. It is convenient and saves a lot of time. In case someone is interested and wants to find out more, it is possible to look through the credit karma reviews.

What do you think about offline marketing these days?

What kind of business you want to start.? are you going to start sales and purchases of mini vans.? r something else.?

let us know, you want to run a van business for taxing or using the van for a food cart or renting out the vans.

Thread Information