Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last>>

Thread: Which Social Media do you choose?

Which Social Media do you choose?

Getting plugged in to social media is the next biggest thing for advertisers, but with so many social networks out there, which do you choose?

There are many social media site. Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin is the best.

Of course I would only prefer those ones that are most popular like facebook, twitter, and G+. You can also use pinterest and linkedin.

You only need a good exposure for your business brands in using those social media. No need for technical knowledge, or whatsoever. You just need to make a good reach out campaign in order to show users what your brand is.

I use blogs,facebook,twitter and linkedin for social media.

Facebook, Google plus, Twitter, Linkedin and Pinterest is the best social networking site.

Facebook twitter and pinterest are the major social media platforms and I use them regularly

As for me I use Facebook and Google+.

There are lots of social media platform available but choosing from it, totally depends on what type of product/ services you are offering as for some business twitter helpful for some facebook etc etc.. for some every social networking site is helpful.

I would prefer LinkedIn to be the best one. Facebook is also one of the good social media spam.

There are more social media site as Facebook, Google+, tweeter and you can use many social site for advertise your business.

I use facebook. I also use my friends on facebook to promote my income tax business with emails.
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

I have a question:
    When I share my website listing to Friends, do I gets the number of friends as a do follow back links?
    Chris
    IRS Registered Tax Preparer

I have use two social media sites (1) Facebook and (2) Google +.

You should research which social media platforms your specific target audience uses the most, and use those to interact with them. Obviously the most common ones are Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest, but it's not enough for the social media platform to be popular in general, it should be popular with the people you want to reach.

There are many social media sites on search engine. But i use only Google+ Tweeter and Facebook.

Thread Information