Page 2 of 7 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: Which Social Media do you choose?

Depends on location. When I need some global traffic I use FB and G+. When I need european + Russian I prefer VK.com.
    Last edited by geen; 08-13-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Well you got to use all the leading ones actually- namely, facebook, twitter, linkedin, youtube, google plus; so as to appeal to all the audience.

As everyone these days found on social media and lots of users are available on Facebook and Google+ and also there are some other social networking sites like pinterest,Myspace.

Even there are many not people will be available on all so we have to focus on all and my regular social sites are Facebook, twitter,Google+.

I use facebook, twitter, google +, linkedin and pinterest. these are the top and most use social networks.

For business purpose, I use Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest.

I choose Facebook and Google Plus.

i have looked up into various of the social sites . And my conclusion and vote is obviously facebook and twitter because of the eco friendly features.

There are many social media and networking sites such as facebook, twitter, Google+, linkedIn which gives a way to businesses to promote their product and services and establish relationship and build trust online. The main advantage of social media marketing is that you obtain many links to your website and blogs related to business.

I use Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter.

i use facebook and twitter.

I like facebook and pintrest .

Facebook is getting me lots of traffic and pintreest is looking effective so both are nice site of social media.

I am using facebook twitter pintrest stumbleupon are best site for social media to getting lots of traffic on site.

Facebook, Google+ , Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Orkut, Flicker and Pintrest is the best social networking site.

I agree with Markdavid. Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, and Pinterest are usually the best social media platforms to get your brand or business out there.

Thread Information