Page 3 of 7 12345 ... Last>>

Thread: Which Social Media do you choose?

I only Use facebook and it's best for me !!

Obviously, any social media site that's sending you good leads is one you want to stay with. However, I strongly recommend that, in addition to whatever else you have, you should set up a Google+ business page. Having a G+ account gives you a number of advantages for search engine rankings. If you publish a head shot of yourself on your G+ page and also go through the simple process of adding "authorship" to your Web pages, you get much better descriptions in the Search Engine Results Pages; your links will have your photo, your name, and possibly other information with them. Here's a link to a how-to article: http://www.vervesearch.com/blog/how-...by-step-guide/
    Also, Google Hangouts is essentially free videoconferencing. You will need a YouTube account as well as a G+ business page, but Youtube is free as well.

Brand awareness towards specific audiences to drive traffic is exposed. As a marketer we expect all our campaigns to go well and for that choosing the right network is equally important as the content.

I work for B2B and the sales cycle is lengthy and complex. We use social media channels for content marketing.
    LinkedIn, Twitter works well for us!

we choose the best social media and there are many more but the best one are linkedin, facebook, Google+,pinterest,Twitter

If you have to choose only one go for Facebook .. it is much easier to get traffic from Facebook than any other social media .... Moz study shows that most of the traffic coming to our sites are from:
    1st Place: Facebook about 47.26% visitors
    2nd Place: Twitter about 27.51% visitors
    3rd Place: Google+ about 15.42% visitors
    4th Place: LinkedIn about 9.81% visitors

I prefer facebook mainly for business purpose. It has the greatest benefits as you don't need to be online on Facebook throughout the day for your business advertising with the capacity of automation you can do Facebook post consequently.

Facebook is the best ever

Facebook & Twitter would be my choice... But it all depends on the niche of course!

I think Facebook is still by far the best .. I do not use Instagram but I heard that it is really good for business ..

I prefer Facebook and Twitter. Because other social media channels are not that much of effective in terms of SEO.

I'm usinf Twitter and Facebook, but now deciding about Pinterest.

I would choose Facebook and twitter.

I using most of time Facebook and Google +

Social media isn’t a fad or trend. It’s an enduring reality of online existence. For marketers, it’s indispensable. But when you approach social media as a marketing channel, things may get a bit confusing.

I think you can choose Facebook,linked in,twitter and google plus the popular social medias....

Thread Information