Thread: alternatives to google adwords

alternatives to google adwords

What are the alternatives to advertising online to Google Adwords?

There are many different ad networks. Media.net comes to mind.

But you can do a search for Adwords Alternatives and come up with a truckload of them.

Good luck!
    Warm Regards,

Denise

i saw a bunch of them but i wasn't sure which one would be good.

You can use SEMRUSH, SEObook Keyword tool, and Spyfu. These are good keyword tool for in-depth comparison. Good thing about them is you can use those tools for free.

Advertise on facebook...
    Facebook had more facility than adword, you can target your targeted audience by there age groups, as per there geographical area,
    advertising on facebook is not unlike adword limited for keyword only, You can elaborate it with the interest's of person, what they like, what they eat, where they like to travel more, etc

Alternative to google adwords

Advertise on facebook...
    Facebook had more facility than adword, you can target your targeted audience by there age groups, as per there geographical area,
    advertising on facebook is not unlike adword limited for keyword only, You can elaborate it with the interest's of person, what they like, what they eat, where they like to travel more, etc

http://www.webconfs.com/google-adwor...article-46.php

I think if you read this article thoroughly then you will be able to find the best alternative of Google Adwords.
    Many options have been given in this article but the selection in one of them is up to you.

I think if you read this article thoroughly then you will be able to find the best alternative of Google Adwords.
    http://www.webconfs.com/google-adwor...article-46.php

Many options have been given in this article but the selection in one of them is up to you.

You may also try Bing Ads, Adroll, Clicksor or Bidvertiser. These are few good alternatives for Adwords.

Thread Information