Page 2 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Which data keeping service is better

For anyone else who is unsure about which type of data backup is best for their business, I found this infographic which was really helpful for me.

http://i2.wp.com/skysync.com/wp-cont...r-business.png

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    Those types of services can be sufficient. However, I would recommend an on-premise backup and use the online services as a backup for the backup. If your backup is online only, file recovery can occur only if you have an internet connection. If you have an internet connection during recovery, a large amount of data can take a long time to download as compared to disk-to-disk recovery with an on-premise solution
    This is really good services.............

Quote Originally Posted by leonella769 View Post
    Is the websites like dropbox or mediafire etc. safe to keep backup of my data.
    Most of the time I use Google drive space and dropbox. Sometime mediafire. But I want to advice you not to upload very personal images and confidential information there. Use you own pc storage. You may use another HDD.

Window Live SkyDrive and Dropbox

There are plenty of cloud storage services but among all, I would suggest Dropbox and Google Drive.

Dropbox has always been my fav.

Dropbox is a good option, at least it works very well for me. The only disadvantages you might find with it are the limited data storage (2GB), safety- there were some articles written that hackers were being able to steal your e-mail and pass and log in to your Dropbox, but I haven't had problems with that. I guess hackers can do anything nowadays, and the web is not really safe. And the last problem I can think about is the fact that you cannot edit the files directly in Dropbox, you have to use Word, iPages, Photoshop, or whatever you are using, and upload it afterward.
    If you are not okay with the cons I mentioned a good alternative is Google Drive, you can edit there and do whatever. But I don't know how reliable is the safety.

In my opinion, the best option will be online ssd server Dropbox is a 3rd party service, which has its own advantages and disadvantages. But for business use, online hosting and storage is the best solution.

I use two copies on two services - Dropbox and Google Drive.

For me, this is a removable hard drive.

Maybe dropbox?

Best Data keeping servicer's which includes:

Google Drive,
    Google Cloud Storage,
    Dropbox Business,
    ownCloud,
    Dropbox,
    Citrix ShareFile,
    WeTransfer,
    Tresorit,
    Pcloud,
    Idrive,
    Icloud.

Google drive. But the 1 from Microsoft is also good.

I think that Dropbox should work, but keep in mind to have a strong password. And maybe it would be smart to have some of the backups on another online website? Or maybe even on a hard drive?

According to me Dropbox and Box.net is better. It easily backup your data.

Thread Information