Thread: Any Advance Discount App or Module as following?

Question Any Advance Discount App or Module as following?

Do anyone know which eCommerce or CMS system have discount add-on or application as following?

Discount on certain quantities by category

For example,
    Category Name: 3 for 100
    Each Item Price = in range $40-$55

If client add 3 items (can be same items) from the category, in cart will update or discount to $100 for 3.
    If client add 4 items (can be same items) from the category, in cart will update or discount to $100 for 1st 3 items and the 4th item will remain same price.
    If client add 6 items (can be same items) from the category, in cart will update or discount to $200 ($100 for 1st 3 items and $100 for 2nd 3 items).

Buy X piece items free Y piece item by category

For example,
    Category Name: Buy 2 free 1
    Each Item Price = in range $40-$55

Item A = $40, Item B = $50, Item C = $55

If client add 3 item A to cart, cart will update 2 item A $80, other item A will be $0 or free.
    If client add 1 item A, 1 item B and 1 item C to cart, cart will free for the lowers price item which is item A, so only charge $50+$55=$105
    If client add 2 items B and 1 item C to cart, cart will free for 1 of the item B, other item B will still charge with item C.
    If client add 4 items to cart, only will charge for free for 1 item (lowest price).
    If client add 6 items to cart, only will charge for free for 2 item (lowest price).

What are my options?

Cool

All you need is Magento site.

Check it out my Hightech Magento Theme

Your first problem look like this product on my site:
    http://magentothemes24h.com/live_dem.../iphone-5.html
    I set that if the customer buy 10 Iphone, the price for each phone will drop at 530$.
    In you case, You totally can change the price, the condition in Magento webmaster.

the same thing with the second issue.

Besides, with Magento, you can even add discount code follow your condition (like first 100 customers; from this date to that date; if the customer is favorite customer;...)

I believe Magento is the right choice for you. If you need any help just contact me via my site: www.magentothemes24h.com or email me at: magentothemes24h@gmail.com
    Last edited by pipi_vn; 12-30-2012 at 01:04 AM.

Most ecommerce software can handle that.

some has suggested silvestripe.org
    Check out might be useful for you.
    Most of the CMS system software's are capable to handle this.

Besides, with Magento, you can even add discount code follow your condition (like first 100 customers; from this date to that date; if the customer is favorite customer;...

Thread Information