Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Facebook Versus Twitter

Facebook Versus Twitter

Social networking is conquering the Web, and the two leaders in this growing market are Facebook and Twitter. Each site has built communities of millions of users and developers in just a few short years, and they are fighting each other to become the top destination for Web users looking to share information with friends and colleagues. Which is your favorite site?

Twitter. They all left Facebook

Both Facebook and Twitter effectively target the population of 35 and younger.

No one can compare Facebook and Twitter, i like both because these sites provide me useful result for my sites

I agree with Izapharry. You really can't compare the 2. Twitter is great for breaking news, but Facebook is better for more in-depth information.

Favorite is the different thing and doing business is different thing I like linked In but when we talk about the business i used facebook because facebook is the best social networking website into the whole world and we an advertise on the website for our products and services and this is very cheap also. So i think Facebook is the leader in all aspect of social networking websites.

See, Both twitter and Facebook and two very diff concept.. but if you are targetting it to get business, It would suggest facebook as I found in Alexa Ranking, Facebook Stands at 2nd place and were are Twitter on 8 or 9th I hope..

I like both but for different reasons for each as they both fill a different void

I've had a lot of success with both

Both are very active communities. the all time peoples like using Facebook and Twitter and share our personal problem to friends.
    The Game is Over

I prefer Facebook though I use both.

Collection is different, but with other things, I like to do business, when I talk about our business contacts are using Facebook.

Both are good, twitter is to give a fast message to your customers and facebook is to give more information, images, description, I use both.

Both Are Good

each have their features, it seems like it is easier to gain a following on twitter, but but tweets only stay on a news feed for a matter of minutes before they are pushed off, facebook has more of a staying effect with status updates. for companies it is beneficial to utilize both, and even some of the more obscure sites like google+, foursquare, quara all of which have large amounts of users

Facebook and Twitter both are social networking site but way to use them is different and also there is little difference in their popularity and usefulness.

Talking about I prefer to work with both but facebook proves more beneficial for me in all aspects like fun, entertainment, knowing new thing, business concern.

Thread Information