Thread: How is your small company managing basic risk?

How is your small company managing basic risk?

Hi all small business folk!

As part of a university thesis, I am conducting a survey on IT Risk Management Small Businesses which is basically to see how prepared small businesses are if things go wrong.

We know that small businesses might not be as prepared as the big corporations for a number of reasons including budget or knowledge. At the same time, smaller businesses may operate in higher risk business environments in general and may experience higher rate technology related issues impacting business continuity and possibly survival of the business itself.

I have designed a basic (anonymous) survey of approximately 35 questions to collect some of this information. If you are involved in supporting or have detailed knowledge of IT environments with 5 to maximum of 100 computer users, I would greatly appreciate your help by completing the online survey using the below link.

Again – this survey is completely anonymous. If completed and you would like a copy of the thesis when done, please PM me.

http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.as...f-75408a839f5a

Appreciate your help with this.

Ed.

If you're a small-business owner, you're by definition a risk-taker. The danger, however, of being comfortable with taking leaps of faith is that you can sometimes overlook smart and simple ways to minimize the damage if your leap ends in a fall.
    There are seven ways to do just that.
    1. Be cash-conscious
    2. Insure against your specific risks
    3. If your business changes, your insurance should, too
    4. Insure key people
    5. Use contractual indemnification clauses
    6. Give yourself an out
    7. Create separate entities

Best Regards
    Agili Ron

http://www.agiliron.com/products/sof...-business.html
    Last edited by Agili Ron; 09-24-2012 at 10:19 PM.

Managing risk... first priority

Risk management matter of concern and must be started with proper planning.

If you have decided that you want to develop a new small business, it is important to start by deciding what your target market is. Business is based on your ideas and strategy .

Thread Information