Thread: Everyone, Pls., review our Site www.certoconnect.com

Thumbs up Everyone, Pls., review our Site www.certoconnect.com

Hi everyone, review my site and say your opinion!
    www.failsafepayments.com
    Last edited by masonex; 08-10-2012 at 07:04 AM.

Your suggestions Pls.!

The design is very clean, it looks secure

I had to read the text under "We Can Help You?" to understand what you business does.
    I would suggest you make what your business does the title:

"Want your website to accept all major credit/debit cards?"

People will jump off your page in an instant, they are very very selfish when it comes to the internet, they have to know with in fractions of a second what they are getting from your website, so you have to slap them in the face with it.

Also what is the main goal of your website?
    You have a lot of sub menus 11 of them!
    This is very confusing and distracting. Generally 80% profit comes from 20% effort/products, so pick you top product and focus on that, don't confuse people with other things.

I hope this helped, anything else you want inspected?
    Who designed your website for you? If you have any projects coming up I'd love to see how I can help you!
    Ecommerce & Webdesign Studio
    www.NoWayDesign.com

Quote "Small Business Computing" to get a Discount
    Tin@NoWayDesign.com

Ah ok, I reviewed the wrong website.

Certoconnect, is very clean, the blue colour turning to white as you scroll down looks great, the website feels from a design perspective, e.g it encourages trust.
    A bigger sign up button on the top fold of the website might give you more click throughs, experiment with that.

Your title is
    How Does CertoConnect work?

I am assuming the website is targeted at people who are already interested and know what the product does.
    If it isn't then again as in the last post have what the product does as the title, so that the instant somebody lands on the website they will know.

Things to experiment with:
    A big dirty red arrow pointing at the sign up free button.
    Underlining "Use CetroConnect free..." bolding it increasing the font, having the statement at the top fold of the website...
    Making it a one page websites, where the features and benefits page are placed below the pricing for transaction section.
    One page sales websites statistically sell more than a website with sub menus.
    Ecommerce & Webdesign Studio
    www.NoWayDesign.com

Quote "Small Business Computing" to get a Discount
    Tin@NoWayDesign.com

Well, As i can assume that the website is targeted at people. Its looking great. But you do consider towards your best service along with product & website.

I can feel there is need for one landing page.

I hope you won't mind on my views.
    Thank you

I like the looks of the site, and actually the reason I joined this forum was to find a service like your's (I think). I'm looking for a better alternative to paypal for accepting credit card payments. I'm looking for something like Square Inc, except for e-commerce. My transactions don't typically take place in person. Anyway, I really like the crisp, fresh look of your site. I think your site somewhat confusing for a new, small business owner like myself. I can understand exactly how Square inc. works, unfortunately for me, it's not the right application. You information is a little confusing for someone who's not used anything more advanced than paypal.

Like to see some Latvians here Hope your business will be doing great, like your website though

Thread Information