Thread: Any eCommerce site which only processes transactions and not part of it?

Any eCommerce site which only processes transactions and not part of it?

Are there any known eCommerce websites which don't make any money themselves directly through transactions happening through them?

Hi,

Do you mean actual e-commerce sites or platforms such as Magento. If it is the latter, then there are plenty. Such as sww.pipfrog.com
    LIVE Chat by giosg.com

Hello giosg,

Not platforms, I meant actual eCommerce websites who don't have revenues coming from the transactions happening through them although which they are actually built for. For example eBay has a share in every transaction from a buyer to seller and so does Paypal (if Paypal is used). And so are other common eCommerce shopping portals.

My question directly addresses the fact whether there are eCommerce sites which function and who don't anticipate revenue from the transactions but maybe through other modes, for instance advertisements. It would be interesting to observe the motive and ideology behind such websites.

affilaition is exactly in such model, suppose check connection junction who is a good sample.

Hello merici,

I'm unable to fully understand your reply. Affiliation is an e-commerce service? Can you provide a link?

Hello,

I would love to help you, but can you be more clear about your question?
    do you have example of a site to show us?
    Becuase there are many platforms which can help you, like Magento.

Smile

I got your question I guess, you are looking after a website that help for online payment processing but not having their own profit through that particular transaction, right?

If I am correct, then I don't think there is any such website which won't consider their profit share in it.

But may a little research can help...

If your question is this that, website will help you to sell your product but will not take any part of revenue than that is quite difficult to find out that type of site. But in that case you can develop a site with free domain and hosting with connection of very low space domain by paid.

This. An affiliate site earns money when a customer performs a predetermined action. They typically (by definition) don't process any form of payment.

To answer the first question, I'd say 99% of the world is looking for a piece of the pie and will not be free.

I thing every website is a part of it and no integration been made on this behalf.

Ecommerce by nature is there to make or generate income. There are probably non profit sites that sell products for the charity itself, however money is generally exchanged on every ecommerce site.

Thread Information