Thread: Bounce Rate in Google Analytics

Bounce Rate in Google Analytics

Hi Everyone,

I decided to post a new thread about Bounce Rate in Google Analytics just because i believe, all informations that are related to a wesbite are very important.

Maybe we can post new infrmations about this subject, right here, on this thread.

I am going to start with showing you, this interesting website :

http://www.mavenec.com/blog/bounce-r...gle-analytics/

Hi, Cisowianka!
    Unfortunately, I can't open your link, it's broken. Maybe you can tell us something interesting about Bounce Rate from that website?

Bounce rate is the counting of viewers in your website,it will calculated by the number of people visit our website then leaving without further browsing.

What can we do to reduce bounce rate

Bounce Rate tells what percentage of your visitors visit your blog but leave without going through your content or traversing other pages of your blog (i.e. they are just visiting landing page, and leave your site without opening second page of your site). This rate is shown as percentage.

Bounce rate = Total Number of Visits viewing one page only / Total number of visits

It is the rate of visitors that stick to your website for how long..

Bounce rate is the static which counts activity and the time spends by the visitor on your website.

Your traffic engagement is directly proportional to the bounce rate, the higher the traffic engagement the lower the bounce rate.

You can reduce your bounce rate by unique articles and few ads

Bounce rate is depending upon number of users exit your website with out any interaction or engagement on your website. So, make your website with good looking structure and design and provide the relevant and useful content with proper images and videos. It would make users to stay more time on the website and reduce your website bounce rate.

We can reduce our bounce rate Through unique content and few ads

Bounce rate means number of visitors who visit for second and leaves speedily without viewing any other single page.

Thread Information