Thread: Rate ifs-store.com

Rate ifs-store.com

Rate ifs-store.com who provides air conditioning equipment, air conditioner parts, boiler spares, ventilation parts, air conditioning spare parts, heating spare parts and other electronic goods as well. Your this site and give your suggestions and feedback about this website.

Looks good, but I can see small issues with text not fitting.

I was getting some script errors while clicking around.

At one spot...which I can't find again - you have a currency converter. Might add that to the home page.

The About Us page...Your English is a bit less then perfect. You should consider getting a pro to assist.

Example: With over 6000 spares, instruments and ancillary products from more than 50 different manufacturers held in stock.

Should be: We have over 6000 spares, instruments and ancillary products from more than 50 different manufacturers held in stock.

Example: You can place your order immediately online or by telephone or by fax.

Should be: You can place your order immediately online, by telephone or fax.

You have some font issues on About us and Payment Method pages.. Couple of lines are bolded and shouldn't be.

I was getting some script errors while clicking around.

At one spot...which I can't find again - you have a currency converter. Might add that to the home page.

The About Us page...Your English is a bit less then perfect. You should consider getting a pro to assist.

Example: With over 6000 spares, instruments and ancillary products from more than 50 different manufacturers held in stock.

Should be: We have over 6000 spares, instruments and ancillary products from more than 50 different manufacturers held in stock.

Example: You can place your order immediately online or by telephone or by fax.

Should be: You can place your order immediately online, by telephone or fax.

You have some font issues on About us and Payment Method pages.. Couple of lines are bolded and shouldn't be.

Hey,
    very nice design, user friendly.
    i would increase the fonts size a little bit.

good luck!

Thread Information