Thread: eCommerce Website

eCommerce Website

What things should be kept in mind while selecting best Ecommerce Solutions?

Hello,

top four things you should follow are:
    1. e-commerce services to help develop your business online. these can be credit card processing, website design and marketing services.

2. security of the website. this is very important to keep the site safe, as much as possible for the costumers.

3. live support, that will give the merchants a peace of mind.

4. functionality, to develop built-in facebook integration and also use in tools and system, that will be friendly and also will give full reports on the business.

Good luck!

wish you the best.

Important to see features set out of the box and in extensions or addons.

See how popular or modern the solution is and how well it is supported.

Security and performance are the key elements too.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by IzzoNet View Post
    Hello,

top four things you should follow are:
    1. e-commerce services to help develop your business online. these can be credit card processing, website design and marketing services.

2. security of the website. this is very important to keep the site safe, as much as possible for the costumers.

3. live support, that will give the merchants a peace of mind.

4. functionality, to develop built-in facebook integration and also use in tools and system, that will be friendly and also will give full reports on the business.

Good luck!

wish you the best.
    Thanks to you for such informative suggestions.
    I also want to get one more suggestion from your side over best eCommerce services provider.
    One of my friend suggest me this izzonet.com to get services. So please tell me that this is good or not. And if this is not good then please tell me those points which are not good in it. I've checked all services provided by this website and looks good. But I've not such deep knowledge of ecommerce website so kindly share your suggestions.
    Last edited by donovanjames786; 05-15-2012 at 07:42 AM.

There is no "one best solution". There are many options to consider before you choose the solution best for you. To avoid going down a long and expensive road, only to find you have chosen the wrong path, you need to answer a few questions that will help guide your way.

Like most technology, E Commerce websites have evolved. The 1st E Commerce websites offered a complete "one stop" solution. The problem was these Shopping Carts became so complex, it became difficult for the average Owner to manage their own business. Also, as the need to be found in Search Engine Results became critically important, many of original shopping carts did not adhere to Web Standards and Google Standards. Hence, the evolution of new, improved, and more flexible shopping cart solutions. Because of the many different types of solutions now available, it is more important than ever, you do your research up front to ensure you have the solution right for you.

Regards
    Global eCommerce one of the world's most secure and reliable systems.

Sometimes it is beneficial to own shopping cart software on your host. You get more flexibility and less cost.

Some software is free and some is paid.

Check AbanteCart, Magento, CS-Cart

Thread Information