Page 3 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Best E-Commerce platform for me

I would like to suggest you to choose WordPress. WordPress is little bit simple as compare to other CMS platforms, there are so many plugins available for customization, you can easily update content.

Choose Magento eCommerce, it is the most complete eCommerce framework today, with greatly propelled elements of virtual store, exceptional, extremely protected, precise technology and Search engine friendly.

Today market Magento eCommerce is a leading open source platform. It has various types modules, extensions and features, which makes the website anything possible. If you are looking for the completely customized eCommerce store, then Magento is the best choice.

i think sometimes it's really hard to choose from so many good platforms out there.
    i recommend you to do a list of pros and cons from each platforms, and then choose the right one for you.
    moreover, if there is a trial version for the platforms, try it , it should help you.

A few years ago i remember a long thread here about Interprise Suite. I noticed that they are now connected business and have a free community edition. It looks good as it also includes the back office tools to manage inventory, manager orders, financials, shipping, etc. Anyone here using it yet?

zen cart is super easy

Wordpress and Magento both best

Hi,
    Now that's easy to create and launch your own ecommerce website for electronics with ready made scripts available
    Multi Vendor-
    Launch your very own Multi Vendor Ecommerce Platform to eliminate your competition. Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor Marketplace Script provides 100% customizable open source script with incredible features and also native android and iOS mobile app . Setup your multi vendor store within a short time and with best features Quick Buy, Secure Payment Methods, Multi Store Management, Order Tracking, Return Merchandise Authorization etc
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    *This script supports for multiple vendor as well as single vendor platform.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Start your own multi vendor marketplace today with LARAVEL ECOMMERCE – multi vendor marketplace script! Get benefited with 100% source code and best technical support. Gather vivid shoppers and showcase your urge in e-commence using Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor script. Gain retailers, provide user friendly shopping cart system and take your business to the next level using our Multi Vendor Shopping Cart Script.
    Main features-Unlimited Product/Merchants, Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    Single vendor
    Start your own online store today with LARAVEL ECOMMERCE – single vendor shopping cart script! Get benefited with 100% source code and best technical support. Gather vivid shoppers and showcase your urge in e-commence using Laravel Ecommerce- Single vendor script. Gain users, provide user friendly shopping cart system and take your business to the next level using our single Vendor Shopping Cart Software.
    Main features-Unlimited Product, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout, Cross Selling, Product Sold Count, Offer Deals, Product Comparison, Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search, shipping and return management, bulk product uploading And Much More
    Online food shopping -
    Are you looking for food ordering business which connects all the restaurants and foodies out there via handhelds or the web? Shopurfood online food and delivery script is the perfect choice to start an online food ordering platform.Shopurfood adopts proven business models of current leading brands like just eat clone script,foodpanda clone script, grubhub clone script,eat24 clone script,zomato clone script,swiggy clone script,seamless clone script etc. This food ordering script mainly focus on restaurant management, orders, menu, customers and delivery to generate additional demands in your sales.

Main Feature-Table Booking,rating and reviews, Customer Verification through OTP, Delivery Tracking, Pre-Order, Choice/Add-on, Revenue Models and much more

Hi,

Multi Vendor
    Launch your very own Multi Vendor Ecommerce Platform to eliminate your competition. Laravel Ecommerce- Multi Vendor Marketplace Script provides 100% customizable open source script with incredible features and also native android and iOS mobile app . Setup your multi vendor store within a short time and with best features Quick Buy, Secure Payment Methods, Multi Store Management, Order Tracking, Return Merchandise Authorization etc

Main features
    Unlimited Product/Merchants,
    Flexible Revenue Models, Coupon Code, Wallet, One Page Checkout,
    Cross Selling,
    Product Sold Count,
    Offer Deals,
    Product Comparison, Store Wise Shopping,
    Multi-Level Categories, Categorized Search,
    shipping and return management,
    bulk product uploading And Much More

eCommerce is the best way to making more money.

You have to come to us we provide you the products that you want.

Now a days you can make more money from e-commerce business.

If you're looking for a cheap or free open source e-commerce platform, you've come to the right place.

If you are planning to start a new e-commerce business in 2018, you should know how digital e-commerce has expanded in past 2-3 years. Let’s look into the major highlights that will shape and influence the e-commerce.

How to choose the best shopping cart software?

AI

Artificial Intelligence is stepped into entering the world of e-commerce because of increasing data. Studies are going on regarding the implementation of AI. Big Players like Amazon experimenting various AI related techniques to give a better user experience.

Customization

Everyone loves uniqueness or love to use some new things. Each business should maintain their trademark which will grow their business as well as user retention.

Mobility

We can see a better user acquisition through mobile devices. When it comes to e-commerce sites 59% of users are using mobile devices to make their purchase. So it’s a great factor to yield more conversions.

Analytics

It’s very crucial to analyze each and every data flow from your e-commerce sites. You can build an improved conversion rate by scrutinizing your analytics data. Many kinds of equipped tools are available in the market to retrieve the data flow in your site.

Now it is your turn to choose an e-commerce platform that can meet your requirements as appropriate and as unique as your unique business model. Whether you want to launch a traditional shopping cart system or a multi-vendor marketplace, keep the above key points in your mind and search for your eCommerce platform.

Quote Originally Posted by verick89 View Post
    Hello everyone, let me tell you a little bit about me and what i'm looking for. I install mobile and custom home electronics. Right now my customers buy electronics from somewhere else and come back and want me to install them. Im looking to start an E-Commerce site for electronics. Some of my wholesalers offer dropshipping. So I will need a place that is familiar with dropshipping. I have no computer experience what so ever. So customer support, customer teaching is a must. I know I have a lot to learn and i'm up for that, but I need a site asap. I will learn by jumping in with both feet. Thank you verick
    Have you tried DeepOnion ecommerce payment plugins, they have Shopify and woocommerce available for webiste owners.

Thread Information