Page 2 of 4 1234 Last>>

Thread: Best E-Commerce platform for me

Consider Aspdotnetstorefront is you plan on having a platform that can expand. Its not as easy as some of the other beginner carts, but these carts (especially hosted ones) can get very restrictive once you need customization.

Labor cost for ASP.NET are generally lower than PHP as the development environment in asp.net makes development faster. Checkout out the link in the sig to see some sample sites.

Magento, Volusion, 3dCart, and ShoppingCart.NET would all be great options for you.

Magento is free and open source. Of course, because of this there isn't any official support. There is, however, a huge community of licensed developers, alongside a big collection of forums that can help you out.

Volusion is a bit simpler and more drag-and-drop. A designer would be better help than a developer would, here.

3dCart is attractive to a lot of smaller or newer sellers because it's got a very attractive price point.

Hope this helps! You're more than welcome to PM me to talk further, if you'd like.

_ Sean

My company works with Shopify and Bigcommerce and I think both shopping-carts have your requirement met.

Based on your level of expertise and the timeframe that you're looking to stick with -- I think Bigcommerce is a really good option for you.

Their solution is about as turnkey as it gets -- you can create your store by using a very simple drag-and-drop interface, and the webstores that they allow you to create look really good: clean, friendly design. And their sites are responsive, too, which means that they're easily viewed on mobile phones and tablets. This is not only good for conversion, but helps with SEO, as well.
    Sean B.

you can find many ecommerce platforms today some of the best list are magento, shopify, x-cart, cubecart, uniecommerce and 3dcart.

You can also try Paxcom - http://paxcom.net/
    Paxcom is a cloud based product to smartly handle all core ecommerce business processes - Multi Channel selling including market places, retail outlets or estores, Managing Cash flows, Inventory Management, Order Management, Supply chain, Marketing, Online merchandising, Logistics and much more all under one roof.

Joomla is the best ecommerce platform, i think you should go with Joomla, i have developed certain websites with Joomla, they are easy to build and easy to maintain.

Regards

In E commerce training you will take classes such as database management, web design, systems analysis and Internet technologies.

It all depends on if you want a hosted or self-hosted shopping cart.

To be honest, I like hosted shopping carts because they are easier to use and set up. I also help my clients set up stores and found Bigcommerce to be the best shopping cart.

You can find a nice comparison review in my signature.

OpenCart
    PrestaShop
    Magento Community Edition
    Zen Cart
    Spree Commerce
    Drupal Commerce
    osCommerce
    simpleCart
    WooCommerce

These are mostly used in the eCommerce industry. Opencart and Magento are more used these days.

There are lots of nice ones really. Choose just the most appropriate for your business. Also, consider creating a mobile application for it. It is really important. I got mine from http://www.intellectsoft.co.uk/servi...pp-development company, and it works really great

Definitely Magneto is best in todays situation. It does not required additional plug in to run and also user friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by DarwinCrawn View Post
    Definitely Magneto is best in todays situation. It does not required additional plug in to run and also user friendly.
    In today's situation, Abantecart is best choice. It is way better than Magento on usability side and well supported on forum.
    Good luck to get support on Magento. It will cost you $$$

Try this platform https://sellbeing.com
    It's pretty easy to use, so you can start your store quickly
    They should also have dropshipping features I guess

As for the platform, I prefer using Prestashop. I like it a lot because there are thousands of great templates for it on websites like http://*************************/prestashop-themes.php which makes using it much easier and more comfortable

Thread Information