Thread: Manual card entry

Manual card entry

Hi all, I'm hoping the seasoned vets on this forum can help me out with this. I've been in the adsense game for some time and have a good deal of experience with wordpress. I'm building my first ecommerce site as we speak. My partner insist that for all orders we recieve, we want to manually enter the credit card information as we do at our brick and mortar location.

How can I assure that whatever theme/shopping cart I choose will provide this function? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

All shopping cart software have gateways, such as Authorize.Net or Pay Pal so you need not be concerned about that. You will have to apply to use them and they work very well. I used Authorize.Net for many years and can recommend it. American Express has to be applied for separately.

Thanks Roban, that does clear things up a little. With Authorize.net can I still just receive the information and enter it manually in the store? Or do I have to use authorize.net or an equivalent to process the card online?

It looks like Authorize.net's virtual terminal is what I'm looking for. Thanks for the help!!

No problem. Glad it works for you.

Thread Information