Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Web Traffic

Web Traffic

What will I have to spend to generate 10,000 hits on my site per month?

you alexa rank will improve

Quote Originally Posted by Trueerp View Post
    That's impossible to determine. You'll have to decide what keywords you want to rank for. The more competitive the keyword the more it will cost.

Look at Google Adwords HERE

You will need a Google Account if you don't already have one.

so you could advertising in google .the google adword, it will increase your traffic more quickly ...

Web traffic is the amount of data sent and received by visitors to a web site. It is a large portion of Internet traffic. If you want to increase the traffic should perform the set of SEO process because this is one of the way of improving the traffic as well as you get the best level in the search engine ranking position..

Quote Originally Posted by Trueerp View Post
    strange question, I could get you 10000 vists per month for around $40 per 10000 unique visitors, however I suspect you actually want visitors that are interested in your content, for that you can use
    • banner ads - not overly effective
    • website advertising - only effective with quality sites therefore expensive
    • PPC/Adwords - Very expensive
    • SEO - effective, cheap but takes time and commitment
    • Paid for traffic - cheap but won't buy your product

Hippi

your alexa rank will improve

Your business will boost.
    Mostly people are myth that social media can increase your traffic rate.
    Some how this is true but it also increase bounce rate if the site postings are at irrelevant places. You best traffic source is search engine and to get traffic from search engine is totally dependent on ranking of your selective keywords.

You can join adwords, create campaign yourselves and see how much budget is need to be allocated to receive 10,000 hits

Web Traffic

you have to be more eloberate on what type of hits ur talking about

This is a very difficult question to answer as there are so many variables involved, such was what you're promoting, what type of visitors you want and what you want them to do.

You can easily get 10,000 unique hits a month, but if they aren't targeted buyers then it won't do you much good and will just continue to cost money.

PPC is the best way to get targeted visitors, but if you don't know exactly what you're doing with Adwords, for example, it will become a money pit. Stay away from 'blasters' that promise to send you tens of thousands or even millions of visitors, it's a complete waste of money.

you can generate 10k hits/month if you have a very useful information in your website..

To increase the traffic means to increase the ranking as well.

you have to optimize your website from both organic (Search Engine Optimization or free top search results) and inorganic ways(google adword or paid search results). In this way you can get good visits.
    all the best....

10,000 hits per month is not impossible. Work out your on-site and off-site optimization and include social media marketing in your efforts, you'll get that number in 6-12 months' time for continuous effort in SEO and SOCIAL Media Mktg.

But you have to remember this:

Web traffic is useless if your traffic is not converting. Read to learn about strategies on traffic conversion.

Thread Information