Thread: Kodemall - scam?

Hybrid View

Exclamation Kodemall - scam?

Hi all,

I'm new and trying to get an opinion. I've been looking at the kodemall software (an online marketplace basically), i really want it and it sounds really good. I felt like it sounded too good to be true though and it seems like it is as all i can find about it on the interenet are bad reviews. The owner of kodemall says that the reviews are fake, but i don't see why anyone would post fake reviews?

Has anyone here had any good experiences with the kodemall platform or is it something that i should be smart about and steer clear?

Much abliged for any responses.

Hi i don't use the platform before , there are Kodemall Review ,hope could help you something

http://www.warriorforum.com/internet...ll-review.html

Faking steps...maybe for distract purposes...

Yes, it happens. Your industry competitors write fake and negative reviews against you to harm your reputation among the consumers. If the product works best for you, and you trust it, just go for it.

Hey

Like Blis Ellison said, if the product works good for you, stick to it.
    reviews sometimes can be harmful to the other side and can show up as a result of a competition.

Hi,
    I would do more research, actually trying to contact to people who use it and know about its advantages and disadvantages. Sometimes, on Internet you can find articles about comparison different soft wares. More research.
    How to spend less money for a web site design. Free courses.
    www.kalamelka.com

Thread Information