Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: How to get traffic to my site

How to get traffic to my site

First of all I would like to say hello to everyone in this group. My name is Desi and I just rencently last year started doing business out of my home part-time. I am a broker and I work with this company called AmeriplanUSA, and we offer Dentalcare and Medical Care. When I started this business of course I told every family member I could and then I started telling my friends. Now family and friends are easy to get them enrolled, because they know you.

But now for 2006 I want to be able to reach others and I have been thinking about how do I go about drawing other people from online to my website. I did an engine seeker with Google and Yahoo. and several others. But I am not sure if this is working, if you could advice me as to what is my best options on website traffic I would appreciate it greatly. I know that I can do adversting, banners, forums, newsletters, brochures and things like that and I have done these. But I want to do web now and I know there are alot of companies out there who claim they can get you the traffic you need and I have checked into a few of them some are pretty costly to. If this group can help me as to who or whom should I get in contact with.

Thank you for taking the time to listen and to offer your suggestions.

Take care and have a wonderful day.

Do you have a related web page or soc account for this matter? IF yes THEN go for SEO.

There are many strategies you can use to drive traffic to your site, which one is better for you will depend on a number of factors, for instance Google has a hatred for affiliate sites and does not want boilerplate sites in its results so if you have that type of site it is probably best not to rely purely on SEO.

perhaps you could share your URL to best enable us to assist

Hippi

Best way to get traffic to your site.

Create content that people value.
    Get links to your content.
    Rank well in search engines.
    People find your valuable content and link to you.
    Rank even better in search engines.
    Create more valuable content .
    People find your new valuable content and link to you.
    Improve search engine and direct linking traffic.
    Create more valuable content.

Unique, interesting, useful and ever changing content. People surf the web for one reason INFORMATION and if you have it they will come to you.

Excellent case in point: Why do you come here?

It is very difficult to get bulk of traffic to website. for this you would have to rank high on targeted keywords.

Google adword is the fastest way to get traffic .

I think social media is the best way to get traffic for website. Nowadays most of the people are using these sites and share their ideas.

outside the box

one thing people never talk about is email blasting. I know it doesn't help the rankings, but just another avenue to get people to your site.

First you go with the SEO Process called local listing. As you stated you are in the local market so capturing the local market is more important for you. You need to tell people about your presence in the market. The local listing will help you to get your business listed in the map.

Hey there Desi some great advise from some of the members here and yea i would say it does depend on what kind of site you have up as google doesnt like pure afil sites and rather have useful websites especially with the whole google panda thing iam not sure about forums behing usefull for traffic id say content is a better way.

Blog comment, link wheel, forum posting and article submission are the good source of generating good traffic on the site beside this use can use smo and ppc too.

You have to ping your site in free ping sites like Pingomatic and Pingoat.

Submit your site in different social networking sites.

Tweet your site on Twitter.

Submit your site RSS feed in different RSS feed sites.

Submit your site in different high PR social bookmarking sites.

Use the link of your site in different good blog sites with quality content.

Put your site in different forum signatures.

Submit your site XML site map to Google.

Getting real traffic is tough task and build relevant backlinks.

I work with this company called AmeriplanUSA, and we offer Dentalcare and Medical Care
    Start blogging, create health care tips and relate topic to attract readership. 1 tips per day. Within 3-6 months time, you shall able to see the improvement. Monitor the traffic with Google analytics.

Thread Information