Page 2 of 2 12

Thread: The best way to develop Social book marking

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2011 View Post
    Hello everyone
    I run a my website and
    I always knew Social book marking is very important part of SEO
    So i want to do something on Social book marking .
    But for this strategy i do no have any ideas .
    I don't know how to start it and
    What kinds of good Social book marking i need to do for my wesite
    If anyone could give me any idea , i will very appreciate .
    Social Bookmarking links nowadays have no value in getting a good ranking for site. it's now more on content marketing. I think you focus on content marketing rather than spending your time in social bookmarking.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2011 View Post
    Hello everyone
    I run a my website and
    I always knew Social book marking is very important part of SEO
    So i want to do something on Social book marking .
    But for this strategy i do no have any ideas .
    I don't know how to start it and
    What kinds of good Social book marking i need to do for my wesite
    If anyone could give me any idea , i will very appreciate .
    Social Bookmarking links nowadays have no value in getting a good ranking for site. it's now more on content marketing. I think you focus on content marketing rather than spending your time in social bookmarking.

Google for social bookmarking sites, work on do follow links and high PR

Social bookmarking is another way to increase traffic as part of SEO strategy and online presence. Register on the sites, to promote your own online content within a community of like-mined users.

First, save your links to your web pages as BookMarks.
    Then tag your bookmarks with categories, to help direct the right users to the right content. Now your bookmarks become available for other users to view and vote on whether they like or dislike them.

The goal is to bookmark content that has potential to become popular.
    You can develop a network of incoming links to your website. Your search engines ranking will considerably improve.

Well, I know some ways on how to start bookmarked your website using those high PR Bookmarking Sites. Through this bookmarking submission you can gained more traffics for your website. Anyways, the first thing you need to do is create an account to those high PR submission sites, make sure that your account has complete profile, don't let anyone noticed your account is just a dummy account. After that, submit, add a bookmark or add a site on that submission site with complete Title, Description and Tags of your website you are promoting. You can also vote, join to those conversations or comment to those topics related to your website to become an active member. I hope this will help you.

Best to go youtube and search by social bookmarking tutorial .You will find huge tutorial video on social bookmarking

Creating a presence on the social networking websites is the best option to get more traffic to your website. However, you must make sure that along with the regular updates you must post some interesting updates as well.

Social bookmarking means there is a public acknowledgement of your site. If "people" are talking or bookmarking your site that tells the search engine that people find it helpful. Helpful equals better rankings.

The social bookmarking is the best way to index your website in google spider,do more social bookmarking sites it will take to your website top of the google page...

Thread Information