Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: Cloud Computing

Hybrid View

Cloud Computing

I am doing my dissertation about cloud computing, it would be a great help from you if you take the following survey which will help me measure the growth of cloud computing.

https://www.survs.com/survey/JVFNA5VSTQ

Thank you

Done By the way your survey is all about related to with service providers that are currently offering or thinking to implement cloud computing technology in their premises.

In my opinion, you should create a survey to check how many people are currently using cloud services or how many people are planning to switch on cloud. That be more helpful for your study to measure the growth of cloud computing.

Don't forget to upload the results here )))

Hey,
    i filled it.
    good luck! and update us in the results.
    it's sounds interesting.

Cloud computing is an internet-based process that makes it possible to share information, software and even resources from computers to other devices all through the internet. The concept of cloud computing brings forth a new delivery model for IT services that are conducting businesses over the Internet. The process generally involves provision of scalable and virtualized resources over the internet. Not only does the process provide ease-of-access, but the speed and overall reliability of the entire concept of cloud computing is changing the IT industry rapidly.

I think cloud computing is fabulous. It offers so much flexibility and power to users and providers alike. 20 years ago, who'd have thought we'd have such a thing? I love being able to work from anywhere and not have to worry about hauling my gear everywhere or making sure I'm synced across all my devices.

But the privacy concerns that cloud computing presents, diminishes the whole concept for me a bit.
    Warm Regards,

Denise

Cloud Computing provides a cost effective solution, especially to IT professionals who can now reap the benefits provided by cloud computing without having to spend exorbitant amounts of cash on providing software, hardware and other services in their business model. Traditional business structures prior to the advent of cloud computing concept had to face these problems as the above mentioned services had to be delivered to each member of the team.

Thanks in advance,
    Agili
    Last edited by Agili Ron; 08-09-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Well, Cloud computing is now used for the computing resources like hardware and software that are delivered as a service over a network in remote areas.

Cloud computing is technology where client access software, applications, services and data remotely. And this cloud computing is great word that is used in computer means Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)and great words. It has allowed businesses to store and access data through a web browser securely.

Cloud computing has many of benefits,
    here is few of them which helps more and make easy work

Achieve economies of scale
    Reduce capital costs
    Improve accessibility.
    Reduce spending on technology infrastructure

cloud computing is the delivery of computing services—servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics and more over the Internet the cloud.

Virtualization eliminates the need of depending on hardware and small businesses will find it cost effective. Accessing and saving the files on cloud from anywhere makes cloud computing more scalable. You can get more detail about cloud computing adoption here - Reasons To Consider Cloud Computing For small Businesses One can get customized cloud solutions from experts where a small business strategy consulting firm can help your business in several ways. You will have a well managed IT infrastructure and no place for downtime means the productivity won’t get hampered and clients will be more satisfied which would further increase the ROI.

If you are choose Cloud hosting so you will never unsatisfied from that services because it is more effective and best for Small and Medium business application which is used by Business owner and CPAs.

Hey the survey is closed. I am no more able to put information out there. Anyways, I was looking to move my business IT setup to cloud. I read about it alot and recently one blog helped me to know its benefits like - Reasons To Consider Cloud Computing For small Businesses. Well I am not very expert in this and heard CIO consultant for small business are the best person who can guide and look into IT Infrastructure, so I consulted with one. I think at clouds are good for SMBs.

Very informative post i will share it to others thanks again for your valuable post,

Thread Information