Thread: What do you think about SEO?

What do you think about SEO?

On the whole SEO is Search Engine Optimization. This is the procedure that has to be used to optimize your web-site in the event you desire to make your web-site grade elevated in well-liked search engines like Google, Yahoo & Bing. To make positive that your site come in to view highly on a lot of the preponderance well-liked search engines, there's plenty of dissimilar kinds of SEO tools & techniques that can be used. Social bookmarking, listing submission, editorial submission, press release writing, presentation weblog, forum posting, etc are a lot of the most universal SEO techniques that are used to make better the world wide web-site in standing. What do you reflect?

SEO is that techniques which would helps our site to make visible at top position of any search engine so that our site will get maximum expose.

yes, they are universal SEO techniques. if you do not do them properly than your website and the talent ,work and time you put in it will become value less.
    you know what ??
    I am replying to your thread because I need a link back to my blogs.
    the ugly truth

As we all know the internet is a level playing field,rules are same for all and SEO makes it possible.

What I think is, research is very important. Also, when you talk about SEO, you need to work more on major keywords research, and then backlinks for the keywords you choose.

f you are new to internet marketing, then no doubt, you have quickly become tired of all the hype and lies online. I know this, because I have been online for over 5 years now. I have seen it all and even bought into a few so called, experts and their secret sauce formula on how to make money online. What I discovered, is most of the information from these so called guru’s, is just smoke and mirrors. They give you just enough information, to wet your appetite, but never enough to fully answer the question – how do you make real money online?

Now, if you have been plagued by this same dilemma and are worn out from jumping from 1 online deal to another, then pay attention here for just a minute, as I give you a straight up approach on how to build a solid business online. More importantly, I want to show you, how to protect your online assets from the whims of the search engines and simply wiping out your rankings with a click of a button.

Why am I telling you this? Because it just happened to 2 of my sites that had all unique quality content period. Now, I am still getting the sites cached regularly, so it could be just a hiccup for a few weeks. But’s it still a wake up call for me, but more importantly, I hope you never experience this. If this has or ever does happen, by branding yourself first, you will protect yourself from loosing all of your income overnight.

This leads me into the main focus of today’s topic – branding yourself. Back when I started out online, I used MySpace and bought Max Steingart’s course on relationship marketing. At the time, I had always knew the power in building rapport with people, however, I never fully appreciated it from the online perspective. You see, I didn’t know anything about internet marketing and all the technical skills that I would have to learn, like building a WordPress Blog, setting up FTP, writing keyword rich and focused articles etc.

There are so many techniques or ways to optimize our site... And it'll will take a lot of time and effort before you can get more traffic and high PR.

Hello,
    I have a new web site...so can any one help me how can i start its seo?
    First which method me should use for it?

Yes SEO is Search Engine Optimization , but i think one thing of SEO is do the best service to our customers , because the Search Engine always change the arithmetic so that to avoid the human SEO .

Thread Information