Thread: Beware of Gozooko

Angry Beware of Gozooko

They claim to offer a drop ship solution with automatic product feeds from distributors. Unfortunately there is no documentation, their templates are full of bugs and they do not deliver on promises. Even the simplest question results in a support ticket that can take days to resolve. Don't waste your time or money!

I'm shocked to hear this

That's strange that you feel this way. In fact I'm kind of shocked to hear this at all. I've been with them for years, and I've never had anything but impeccable Customer Service. The templates they use aren't actually theirs. Mine is one I was able to choose myself from open source template companies. Their storefront/admin/cart that IS theirs, is very luxurious to me. There are lots of stuff it can do. I'll admit I wasn't used to such a fantastic piece of software and at first it was a little overwhelming. But, in my experience, Gozooko has been geniuses. And every problem I have encountered, regardless of size has been handled swiftly and beyond my expectations. I still have things that I would like tweaked or customized eventually, but I need a bit more training to do it myself. I could pay them to do it for me instead if it becomes too complicated for me, but usually they give me tips that allows me to do it on my own. When I have paid them to do customization, it has turned out better than anything I could have come up with myself. I do wish for some more documentation, just because I think a lot of my questions are generic FAQ type stuff sometimes, that I could just read about myself. And I feel bad taking their time with minor details, but I'm not about to complain about real-person responses to customer service!!! And more importantly, they've never complained or made me feel this way. I'm just sensitive about doing things myself. They've always been prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive. I really feel like our relationship goes beyond a business one. They make you feel like they are invested in your business succeeding. I highly recommend them to anyone who asks. We were burned very badly by other companies before finding them. Also, they consider all my suggestions of features that would make my job easier, and more often than not, they get implemented on the next upgrade.

Besides all of that, there's the fact that they way they have set up the storefronts automatically optimizes you for Search Engines. The built in features are amazing to me. And they don't even charge for it!

Overall I just have to say that I am usually a very picky customer. I provide exceptional service to my customers and I expect the same for myself when I am a customer. I almost never find companies who handle themselves to my level of business. I usually get close but always have some complaint where they miss the mark. With Gozooko, I can honestly say I never have complaints. Short of becoming totally unreasonable and just getting all of this for free 24/7. I cannot think of anything they could do to make me a happier customer. Even their prices are reasonable. At first I even felt bad that they weren't getting what they deserved, because of how little it cost. I am curious to hear more details of what could have possibly happened to make you feel this way? Because I've had years of working with them with exactly the opposite experience.

I'm not gonna post a link to my site on the thread, but you can message me and I'll show you my site and explain what they've done vs what I've done.

I'm not sure if my post got lost, but I disagree with your eval of Gozooko. I've never had any trouble and I'm more than pleased with them. How long have you been using them? I've been with them for years and I love everything about using them. The templates aren't theirs, you actually choose your own template, then pay them to customize or modify it. And the response time to my tickets has been quicker than I can respond back! I really just don't understand how you've had any problems with them. Can you be more specific?

Quote Originally Posted by aspenhall View Post
    I'm not sure if my post got lost, but I disagree with your eval of Gozooko.
    Sorry Aspenhall. It can take up to 24 hours for a post to appear. A Moderator needs to approve it first.

oh, sorry for the double post. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by John in Belair View Post
    ... Don't waste your time or money!
    Hmmm... Member with a single post. Did he register here just to attack that firm? Is it a genuine complaint, or a competitor undermining a rival? Almost makes one want to take a look at the product out of curiosity!
    Last edited by C0ldf1re; 05-30-2011 at 12:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Gozooko Beware

Just to clarify. Gozooko management promised very specific vendors would be added to their program when II signed up. Several months later when that did not happen, I was basically told "if i didn't like it, too bad." I offerred to put things on "suspension" until they finally complied with their promise and was again told no deal. I really hate being lied to.

Thread Information