Thread: Unsure of online store and shopping cart

Exclamation Unsure of online store and shopping cart

I own a clothing consignment store. Most items we only have one of each. I know I need at least 100 products asap but we have thousands of items in the store at a time and I would like to be able to have many more in my online store. I also need a feature that will contact me immediately (preferably by text message) but email is ok...this due to only having one of each item. Also because of the amount of unique items I need a really quick and easy uploading product feature. I was leaning towards Yahoo Merchant until I saw this forum. I really don't want to use Paypal but am thinking that may be the shopping cart I go with.
    I've tried BigCommerce last night and not 100% happy with it but it was only because building the actualy site seemed more difficult than when I created my regular site with Wix which is a drag and drop aka VERY EASY. I would love if anyone knows of a site like Wix that is not a flash site as I do not want my store being a flash site due to the bounce back rates. THANK YOU

Take a look at CS-Cart. You can set up inventory so that when you sell as many as you have in stock the item will automatically be out of stock.

I would also recommend to try CS-Cart demo, Actually CS-Cart may seem a bit complex at first glance but it's a really powerful platform with lots of features, very good for growing business. So, if you don't need some features at the start, you may need them later and CS-Cart has plenty of them.

Hello , i run my online business too , i have a question why don't you want to use paypal , we use it for a few years , and there are so many customers use it to make the payment .

Thread Information