Thread: Contact management software

Hybrid View

Question Contact management software

Has anyone found using a contact management system for there business a useful addition?

I'm thinking it will benefit the day to day running of the business, I have been looking into Sage ACT! does anyone have any thoughts? Merci Beaucoup!

Unless you have a ton of contacts and track your relationships with them I don't think it's worth the money. But if you do and you want to be able to make your contacts mobile then ACT is as good as it gets.

Re: Contact Management Software

There are tons of benefits of implementing Contact management software for your business. You can prevent leads from slipping through the cracks, categorize your contacts to better manage relationships, and integrate with email marketing software to send out targeted campaigns. They are also very affordable when compared to traditional software and normally offer a free 1 month trial. If you aren't happy with it after a month you can get rid of it, without spending a dime.

Definitely worth checking out. I bet your business sees a lot of benefits.

Re Contact Management Software

Act is ok, I had used it for years before I started using ERP. If you need a low cost one, then the MIcrosoft one is pretty good and it links into all of your software. On the downside it is all very Microsoft, which you either love or hate.

Thread Information