Thread: Live Chat Pop Up implementation suggestion

Smile Live Chat Pop Up implementation suggestion

Hi there,

I am new to this forum and would like to ask the users here for suggestion.I am going to add "Live chat pop up" to my site but i am confused on which page i should place it.If anyone have any idea about that or anyone ever had experience or implemented on that site then please share your ideas.Thanks in advance

I suggest you to add live chat icon/button on the header of website. This header should be common for each internal web page. Even you can add floating chat icon on your website. This is a chat icon which will float separately on your website. You don’t need to add it on each page. For example visit http://www.live2support.com and you there a floating chat icon which is I am talking about.

We use livehelpnow.com. Also looked into a permanent software but they were all $200+. So went ahead with livehelpnow.com for $21 a month. Their support is really great. You can only have one operator though but if you have a small office, two or people can both log in as the same operator and answer the chat depending on through which department the customer came through (it will show you). Anyways they give you 30 days free trial so should try it out.

Thanks a lot for this as I am also not aware of this and trying to find some information concern to this.

Online chat

Try Livezilla. It's free!

I would put the live help graphic on every page of the site instead of just a certain page. This way if the user is in the middle of shopping they can always click on it to get help. The most common place for something like this is either at the top right of the site or in the left hand column with your other navigation. If you are going to have it popup automatically make sure it only does that on their first page or under a certain set of rules. It can get really annoying when a site pops up a live chat window every time I go to a new page.

I've always used liveperson for our livehelp. Its expensive but we like it I had to many problems with the other lower cost solutions but we only tried a few of them.
    Ecommerce-Hosting-Guru.com
    Shopping Cart Reviews

You should add live chat on the header of your website or contact page. Live chat makes convenient to website visitors to chat with you so chat icon must be very visible and at the front of website. Live2support provides live chat service with advance features at nominal price. Only $9.99 per month.

Thread Information