Thread: Input on Task Management Software

Input on Task Management Software

Hey guys -

I've been using a task management program that I made for the company I work for and realized that it has some potential. I just recently touched it up a bit and made it public to see if there's any interest in sharing it with others.

I couldn't find a task management system that was conducive for companies that have lots of tasks that change priority often but don't necessarily have due date - just get them done as fast as you can. Simple to-do lists would have sufficed, but I also wanted the ability to a assign these tasks to people and see their status easily. I created TaskShot to fill this void.

Can you give some honest feedback? Would you use this? What do you love/hate? Who would be interested in this?

http://www.taskshot.com

Thanks everyone!

I will not create an account or give you my e-mail just to evaluate your software. If you want a favor from me, grant me one.
    The Old Sarge

Thumbs up Impressive

I like your application,

It's simple and works well easy to use and effective at helping manage your tasks simply.

I have tried and used many such applications but generally they fail for me as they try to integrate too many things like time and billing etc, this on the other hand suits me, it manages tasks and as a small organisation with 3 staff and a few contractors it really works well as i can manage the times and billing aspects elsewhere.

My only negative is that I dislike using hosted applications such as this, I would rather host it myself or have it available on a LAMP installation, if it was available as a self hosted version I would have it immediately

Great work and good luck with it
    Hippi

Pretty simple and easy to use. I think there is something in it that can be potentially popular.

Thanks!

Thanks for both of your input!

Hippi - (love your name btw) I appreciate the positive feedback and the great suggestion. Providing code could potentially be an option, but for now while I work out the kinks and solidify features I wanted to be able to have 1 live environment.

Algozone - Thanks so much for the encouragement - I know I definitely need it right now!

Both - I loved what you both had to say and actually am curious if I would use your quote as a testimonial? If so is there any way I could get a small pic of you? I wanted to private message you but am not sure how to do that on here...(my email is )

No personal contact info allowed in the forum.

Thanks again!
    Shane
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 02-24-2012 at 02:28 PM.

ShaneLabs, if you wish to PM another member, click on their name in the heading bar and a drop down box will open. If that member has opted to recieve PMs, you'll see the link to PM them.
    The Old Sarge

happy for you to shoot me a private message

I have visited your website, but didn't explore much. Is it all online? Couldn't it be downloaded and managed on your system?

Task Management Software

I have evaluate your Task Management Software application, it is appreciating and user-friendly application.

link removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 05-10-2012 at 10:50 AM.

Thread Information