Thread: Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

Hybrid View

Please Help! Payment Processor giving me problems

I am working with a payment processing company to process my clients’ payments online. This company, in all of my history working with payment processing companies, has by far the worst customer service I have ever encountered. I have only received one, and I mean one, report in the last six months! I need an exact break down of where my money is going! Oh and forget fraud tools or charge back reporting capability, I don’t even think they know what that is! Please help I need a new provider!

Processor dissatisfaction

Sorry to hear of your problems. We happen to be Agents in the processing business, but before I even begin to access your problems, I'd like to have a little more info from you. The reason is, in my many years in the business, I have found that unrealistic expectations are as common a cause of dissatisfaction as are processor customer services. So lets not make the mistake of having you change processors only to encounter the same issues as with the previous processor,
    For starters:
    Who is your current processor?
    Where is your business physically located?
    To what geographical areas do you market?
    Are you internet? MOTO? Combo?
    What is your volume and average ticket amount
    What exactly is your product or service?
    Paid up front? Advance deposit? Subscription? Fulfillment house? Details please,

And finally, do you have your own representative with your processor? Or do you just deal with whomever answers on the phone bank?
    Automated Merchant Solutions, Inc.
    Ecommerce Payment Solutions
    Barry Godofsky
    amspcs@juno.com
    www.MerchantServices-help.com

Interchange Plus Pricing for Discounted Credit Card Processing

You can not only get better service but save a lot more money on credit card processing via interchange plus pricing - read more at http://blog.goecart.com/index.php/me...-cost-savings/

Thank you for your help but I have already switched to a new provider. I don't feel that any customer should be told they have unrealistic expectations of a company. If the company says they can provide you with a service they should be able to do that. I never replied to your post because immediately with the one comment you made, "unrealistic expectations" you pushed a potential client away!

After much consideration, and being hold with several different payment processing companies I decided to go with M2 Worldwide LLC. After being placed on hold several times with other companies, sometimes for up to 7 minutes, I placed a call to M2 and got right to a customer service rep. Not only was the representative well informed but he was able to cater to my needs. He did a great job explaining the reporting system that they use, how their company has the most "sophisticated reporting system" to date.

They also had the lowest rates out of any company I contacted.

My own--sorry for delayed response, I've been on vacation. First off, I'm pleased that you found someone you are happy with and have confidence in, that's half the battle I must tell you that you have misinterpreted my 'unrealistic expectations' comment. I certainly did not mean that a merchant is not entitled to truthful competent professional customer service--of course everyone is entitled to be treated respectfully. Unrealistic expectations means merchant problems stemming from the fact that some merchants don't understand the legalities and contractual obligations associated with how merchant processing works, so their expectations are not based on real world realities but rather on baseless expectations total devoid of fact and reality. A good example would be merchants thinking that getting an authorization instead of a decline means they're off the hook, so they scream bloody murder when they get a chargeback anyway--happens all the time. And, with all due respect, your comment that the company you selected had "the lowest rates' pretty much confirms that your understanding of how payment processing works is dangerously limited, which can get you in a lot of trouble. In fact, low rates usually mean highest cost, not lowest, the rate is just the packaging hook. I would highly suggest you spend some time researching how Interchange and Reg Z and payment processing in general work before you do some serious damage. A little factual knowledge can go a long way.
    Automated Merchant Solutions, Inc.
    Ecommerce Payment Solutions
    Barry Godofsky
    amspcs@juno.com
    www.MerchantServices-help.com

Thread Information