Thread: How to Promote A Small Business to Business Website

How to Promote A Small Business to Business Website

There is a B2B website that focus on small business customers. But I don't know how to promote it on google.

I should do a research about the website's products, and then analysis some keywords to promote. Do you think is it a good way or any other good solutions? Thanks in advance!

BTW, the website has been indexed by google with 61,400 results.

I would suggest you look at competitors websites and work out which keyphrases they are targeting.

Then use Google's adwords tool to get an idea of relative traffic for various keywords and choose which ones to optimise your site for.

SEO Friendly B2B Online Store

I would start with SEO even for a B2B site. Here are some tips http://blog.goecart.com/index.php/seo-shopping-cart/

Seo, internet marketing and offline marketing will do the trick

The most important thing would be to decide what keywords to target, ie look at your competitors and put in your own ideas etc into the keyword selection tools. Then you can look at the links coming in for your competitors website and see if you can get the same links, check googles ppc click program and see if the rate are reasonable etc. You can write articles at other websites to get some incoming links etc.
    Ecommerce-Hosting-Guru.com
    Shopping Cart Reviews

As per me you have to start with SEO right from the keyword selection to link building which comes under On and Off page optimization.

And nowadays you can take help of social networking site too like facebook, twitter, linkedin etc..which is known as SMO i.e. Social Media Optimization.

Other than checking competitor's for ideas, try starting a LinkedIn group, since this is so B2B focused.

This also really depends upon which specific niche the site is catered toward.
    Fortune 500 Experienced Web Design & Development ::
    X Studios

eCommerce CRO & Coaching ::
    WebTree Consulting

I would try to get listed on business directories

Use those keywords that your customers tend to look up on search engines and incorporate that in your website. Also make use of the different social networking sites and since it is a B2B you could advertise via linkedin .

internet marketing is the biggest tool which you can use for promoting your business as you can use those keywords which customers usually search for in the search engines. similarly search engine optimization techniques can help a lot in this matter.

I Think you look at competitors websites and work out which keyphrases they are targeting.and one more think ssocial networking also help you.

***Link Removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're a spammer. Please don't post it again.***

Search engine optimization might help promoting a new business in a great way as it can direct all the traffic towards the website and put the at the top of the Google rankings.

** Links removed by Site Administrator so it doesn't look like you're spamming. Please don't post them again. **

Thread Information