Thread: SEO Deliverables

Cool SEO Deliverables

We are considering contracting an SEO consultant to optimize our site. But we do not seem able to agree on how to measure success or otherwise. What are our options?

Anyone out there who can determine our current position and offer a measurable work plan with milestones and expected results?

TED IWERE
    Publisher
    Best of Business
    link removed
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 06-01-2011 at 01:42 AM.

DPublisher - I moved your inquiry to it's own thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DPublisher View Post
    We are considering contracting an SEO consultant to optimize our site. But we do not seem able to agree on how to measure success or otherwise. What are our options?

Anyone out there who can determine our current position and offer a measurable work plan with milestones and expected results?

TED IWERE
    Publisher
    Best of Business
    www.bestofbusinessonline.biz
    Any SEO company that guarantees results should be immediately suspect. If standard SEO practices are followed however you can expect results in 3 to 6 months.

I run an SEO company called PeconicSEO but I haven't bothered contracting like I used to because I also design and a good designer will build SEO into the design process.

I am working in SEO space from last 4 years. I know a company which take care off all digital works like from design, development to SEO. They have some good SEO's and they can help you in that regard. Here is the link of the website. http://www.ethinos.com

Thats true roban,

Genuine SEO give results after 3 or 4 months only coz I am engaged in same field and do SEO for my own site and I get succes after 5 months.

What SEO do?
    make it in simple If your site is in last page of search engine results so SEO brings your site from Last page to Frst page. So here point to measure success of SEO is if your site shows at 1 page or in 1 to 10 position of Google or anyother search engine it means SEO is done completely or going on corectly.

So consider this as Achieved Milestone by SEO.

If you consider doing PPC you would have a faster result. To go with SEO, for guaranteed longevity in PR.
    Cheers!
    Goldenspiralstudio,
    FREE Magento One-Click Cart Checkout v1.0.5

A good designer will already give you a website optimized.

But if you need optimization and further SEO work stay away from companies promising you immediate results because SEO just doesn't work that way. It will take months to see real results that comply with google and other search engines SEO ways. It can take more or less depending on how effective your SEO campaign is

There are two result i know PR and place of SERP

You'd need to set short term (1 - 6 months) and long term (1 year +) goals. That would be a rank in Search Engines on certain keywords and phrases. Please note that there are very important SEO practices to be followed while coding a website and organizing it. So the good SE optimized website starts when one is drawing a plan how to build and organize it.
    Host Color
    Web Hosting Services - in U.S. & Europe

So here point to measure success of SEO is if your site shows at 1 page or in 1 to 10 position of Google.

As advice you would give if you look for a reputable company with a history check, as some freelancers can scam you, and may even harm your web site...

Regards
    Global eCommerce one of the world's most secure and reliable systems.

SEO solutions

there some sites which can resolve your concerns regarding SEO. I myself deal with the SEO QRG WORLD.You can visit our office as well.

Thread Information