Page 2 of 5 1234 ... Last>>

Thread: Why do you like gaming?

A few days ago, my boyfriend was relaxing on the couch, playing Defiance, and he said to me, “Do you ever wonder why we love video games so much?” Yes, I do wonder that. It’s something I think about a lot, actually. Let’s break it down and examine just why we love video games as much as we do, and why they’re more than just “silly games” to us.
    A big reason why we love video games so much, I feel, is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Sometimes it’s nice to put on the shoes of a made-up character and forget about all our troubles. I know that after I’ve had a hard day, I come home and put on a headset and play a good game; Action-adventure games are my favorites because I get sucked into the game’s world and forget about everything around me.
    Another reason I believe we love video games is because they give us a sense of accomplishment. The feeling you get when you complete a good game is a feeling that’s hard to compete with. It makes you feel important; like you have done something right. That’s why we continue to play games that make us scream and rage quit. I know that when I beat a challenging game, especially being a female, I feel like I have done something that a lot of people thought I would never be able to do. Unfortunately, people still think girls can’t play video games, but that’s a topic for a different blog post.
    Violent games, as much as they get criticized by parents, the media and the government, are great for getting anger out. In the words of Bob Dylan, “don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” We love violent games because they help us get out our frustrations in a healthy way. The people who bottle up their anger and don’t get it out are the ones who end up with problems. Yes, there is always the rare case that someone says that “Call of Duty made them want to kill people,” but this is extremely rare. Obviously, these people have deep psychological issues that need to be addressed. People are always eager to blame something or someone besides themselves for their wrongdoings. The average person who plays violent games is not violent. Take me, for example. I have never been in a physical fight in my life, and I love playing fighting games and shooters.
    Video games are a unique form of art (yes, video games are art) that deserve more respect from non-gamers. I think that, over time, people will become more accepting of video games. The problem is that they are, comparatively, a new art form, and people are always skeptical of new things. A lot of people think that video games today still look like Pong. They can’t understand why we love games so much.
    Video games have made me feel ways that I can’t even explain. When someone starts talking about Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, or any other game that I had a deep emotional connection with, I start to tear up. Gamers understand, but all others look at me like I’m crazy. They can’t understand how a game can make me so emotional.
    If you are ever criticized for loving video games, don’t sweat it; people love to criticize things that they know nothing about. If you love games, you should feel lucky because you are experiencing one of the most unique and beautiful art forms in the world.

Because it is very relaxing when you feel yourself free like a bird and doing whatever you want, and it is possible with gaming because you feel like a child once again with games.

Actually i know how to do playing game. And i think Game is my life. So i like gaming best..

Gaming is my hobby and become me enjoy

As for me, at the moment I'm playing at https://1xbet.onl/ platform and it is quite good. Can help and answer some questions if you decide to start.

Gaming

I think that a big reason why we love video games so much. It is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Sometimes it’s nice to put on the shoes of a made-up character and forget about all our troubles. I know that after I’ve had a hard day, I come home and put on a headset and play a good game; Action-adventure games are my favourites because I get sucked into the game’s world and forget about everything around me.

Quote Originally Posted by chrismorelo View Post
    I think that a big reason why we love video games so much. It is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Sometimes it’s nice to put on the shoes of a made-up character and forget about all our troubles. I know that after I’ve had a hard day, I come home and put on a headset and play a good game; Action-adventure games are my favourites because I get sucked into the game’s world and forget about everything around me.

I do not think that video games replace the real world. Even more. There was an interesting game escape rooms. This game which was not so long ago in the computer world and became a reality. This is a great way to have fun, to bring neurons in the brain to tone and even tickle nerves. For me, the game in escape rooms was not just a game. In 60 minutes I can survive the situations that are possible in the field. It happened so that one of the situations I met in reality. But I was ready for it.

I also really like escape rooms. This is an awesome game. For me, it was decisive. I was always afraid to make decisions. For me to make a decision was a whole problem. Because of this, I had problems with the promotion of my business. Esape rooms taught me. I also like the fact that the game does not need a large team. You can play together with https://nowescape.com/london-uk-esca.../for-2-players. I sometimes play with a business partner. It also teaches us to communicate with each other.

Interesting thread! I like gaming, because it helps me to relax after a long working day. Today there is a great amount of games to fit every taste. As cryptocurrency has become more and more popular, we have a possibility to play with Bitcoin. By the way, I've recently found a good collection of cryptocurrency gambling sites on https://cryptolinks.com/cryptocurrency-gambling and tried some of them. I should say, it was fun. Maybe this info will be useful for someone.
    Last edited by Jim222; 08-15-2019 at 04:58 AM.

I like to play NFS and GTA, in childhood I had played both and Completed both games 2 times. My friends told me the master of Playing and cracking the game's level.

Hi! My favorite sports game is basketball. Its a really interesting game. In basketball, the match is divided into two periods of 20 minutes in Europe and 24 minutes in the NBA. The game consists of two periods, each of which includes two quarters. All these periods you can see on an 1 hour timer https://123timer.com/1-hour. It's a wonderful game
    Last edited by zedzedzed; 11-20-2019 at 09:05 AM.

Gaming reduces stress and that is really great!

Quote Originally Posted by jonkall View Post
    A few days ago, my boyfriend was relaxing on the couch, playing Defiance, and he said to me, “Do you ever wonder why we love video games so much?” Yes, I do wonder that. It’s something I think about a lot, actually. Let’s break it down and examine just why we love video games as much as we do, and why they’re more than just “silly games” to us.
    A big reason why we love video games so much, I feel, is because they are an escape from our sometimes boring and monotonous lives. Sometimes it’s nice to put on the shoes of a made-up character and forget about all our troubles. I know that after I’ve had a hard day, I come home and put on a headset and play a good game; Action-adventure games are my favorites because I get sucked into the game’s world and forget about everything around me.
    Another reason I believe we love video games is because they give us a sense of accomplishment. The feeling you get when you complete a good game is a feeling that’s hard to compete with. It makes you feel important; like you have done something right. That’s why we continue to play games that make us scream and rage quit. I know that when I beat a challenging game, especially being a female, I feel like I have done something that a lot of people thought I would never be able to do. Unfortunately, people still think girls can’t play video games, but that’s a topic for a different blog post.
    Violent games, as much as they get criticized by parents, the media and the government, are great for getting anger out. In the words of Bob Dylan, “don’t criticize what you can’t understand.” We love violent games because they help us get out our frustrations in a healthy way. The people who bottle up their anger and don’t get it out are the ones who end up with problems. Yes, there is always the rare case that someone says that “Call of Duty made them want to kill people,” but this is extremely rare. Obviously, these people have deep psychological issues that need to be addressed. People are always eager to blame something or someone besides themselves for their wrongdoings. The average person who plays violent games is not violent. Take me, for example. I have never been in a physical fight in my life, and I love playing fighting games and shooters.
    Video games are a unique form of art (yes, video games are art) that deserve more respect from non-gamers. I think that, over time, people will become more accepting of video games. The problem is that they are, comparatively, a new art form, and people are always skeptical of new things. A lot of people think that video games today still look like Pong. They can’t understand why we love games so much.
    Video games have made me feel ways that I can’t even explain. When someone starts talking about Red Dead Redemption, Heavy Rain, or any other game that I had a deep emotional connection with, I start to tear up. Gamers understand, but all others look at me like I’m crazy. They can’t understand how a game can make me so emotional.
    If you are ever criticized for loving video games, don’t sweat it; people love to criticize things that they know nothing about. If you love games, you should feel lucky because you are experiencing one of the most unique and beautiful art forms in the world.
    The games you are talking about are great no doubt! But today PUBG is more than popular!
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwistech View Post
    Because it is very relaxing when you feel yourself free like a bird and doing whatever you want, and it is possible with gaming because you feel like a child once again with games.
    1 more reason! "PC gaming it's like your hobby - you can selfimprove ceaselessly" Jason Statham. For improving gaming skills it's great to use AI technologies like the ones by GOSU. Last year I was preparing for our school PUBG competitions organized by the headmaster Mr Josephson! I knew that we were going to play on vikendi map so I used this post-match analysis service to improve my gaming skills and ... won the 1st place! ) It was awesome, truly awesome )

Quote Originally Posted by Strong View Post
    The games you are talking about are great no doubt! But today PUBG is more than popular!

1 more reason! "PC gaming it's like your hobby - you can selfimprove ceaselessly" Jason Statham. For improving gaming skills it's great to use AI technologies like the ones by GOSU. Last year I was preparing for our school PUBG competitions organized by the headmaster Mr Josephson! I knew that we were going to play on vikendi map so I used this post-match analysis service to improve my gaming skills and ... won the 1st place! ) It was awesome, truly awesome )
    Also like PUBG )) awesome game, brings lots of fun! Usually improve my skills through practice but several times used this service. The result was surprisingly good!

Gaming is good and interesting, but it can not brings money. It is not profitable. I prefer other kinds of activity. I spend all my free time on a crypto currency trading. It brings me pleasure, because it is really interesting, and money, because it profitable. . It makes my job easier. It is only my hobby, but it helps me to earn.

Thread Information