Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: How optimize website for yahoo

How optimize website for yahoo

Hi,

We mostly all optimize website for Google but how we can optimize for yahoo. Is there any special techniques or any trick?

Not really any trick but Yahoo still places emphasis on keywords. I discuss the Yahoo issue HERE

whn discussing SEO most people really mean optimizing sites for higher ranking in Google. Yahoo still has a solid market share, but if you are not among top 10 results for certain searches you just do not get traffic.
    Host Color
    Web Hosting Services - in U.S. & Europe

You need not to optimize any site in yahoo just focus on Google , Rest will fine automatically. its my personal experiences

Google has long ignored some META tags while Yahoo and others still recognize and use them.
    Last edited by The Old Sarge; 11-22-2011 at 03:33 PM. Reason: clarification.
    The Old Sarge

There is not much difference in yahoo website optimization, if your website ranking in Google then it will automatically rank into the yahoo also. Yahoo is process is bit slow when its comes to the update and they more emphasize on the keyword in domain and rank them higher very quickly.

Same as the Google...There are no different technique..

do more and more forum posting with your link in signature

meta keywords, title and keyword rich domain... but why yahoo? I'd focus on Google.

Yahoo is waaay too easy to rank up in, i usually get top 10 while in google im on page 8 for a new site.

Now yahoo.com don't a important factor in seo.

Now google is a important factor in SEO bat yahoo no

nice post

Very nicely written post it contains useful information for me. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post.

Hm, Good thoughts. Today Small Business and E-commerce are really a big business. I was really happy to know such as this. I still learning about those two.

Quote Originally Posted by vanilla23 View Post
    Hi,

We mostly all optimize website for Google but how we can optimize for yahoo. Is there any special techniques or any trick?
    In fairness everything said here holds true, except Yahoo do not have a search engine, you are optimizing for Bing who provide Yahoo's results, You will find it easier to rank but more frustrating as spammers will consistently be beating you. However if you are a Business to business service there is a lot of evidence suggesting that Bing traffic converts much better.

Hippi

Thread Information