Page 1 of 3 123 Last>>

Thread: What is the difference between an SEO and SEM?

Hybrid View

What is the difference between an SEO and SEM?

I need a full information about SEO and SEM....

According to my knowledge I define it as below:

SEO= means Search Engine Optimization in which one who optimize our site by useing various tools and techniques of SEO i.e. both Onpage and Offpage. in order to increase position in search engine so that when folks around the world search by any term which is related to our site then search engine directly shows our site in searched results.

SEM=means Search Engine Marketing in which one who do marketing others products or own product on net in order to sale online. It is one type of online earning sources.

This is my own definations hope this will help you in understanding these term better.

SEM is search engine marketing. There are two ways of doing SEM one is paid and second is unpaid. In this unpaid method you have SEO. which is Search engine Optimization....

SEO is a part of SEM.

SEM has various tools like SEO, SMM, PPC, banner adds, email marketing and much more. SEO is just a small part of SEM.

SEO is search engine optimization and SEM is search engine marketing

Both are important for increasing visibility in search engines. SEO is the process of optimizing your website and SEM is over and above SEO but it’s only a subset of your overall marketing strategy.

Hi,

SEO - Search Engine Optimization - Optimize your website first of major search engines without cost.
    SEM - Search Engine Marketing - Optimize your website spent cost for search engines.

If need more info just goooooogle.......

Search Engine Optimization is search engine marketing. There are two ways of doing Search Engine Optimization one is paid and second is unpaid. which is Search engine Optimization optimization ....

SEO is used to optimize the search engine to increase the traffic to your website through on page & off page optimization. Whereas SEM is used only to advertise your website on the internet through various techniques the only purpose of SEM is increasing the treffic through marketing in the internet.

SEO is organic way while SEM is paid way for website promotion.

SEO Dallas

SEO (Search Engine Optimization) helps you improve your visibility within the organic (or natural) search results, not to be confused with the paid search results.

SEM (search engine marketing) is a great way to promote your business placing it right in front of customers searching for it.

SEM is search engine marketing. There are two ways of doing SEM one is paid and second is unpaid. In this unpaid method you have SEO. which is Search engine Optimization.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceArifova View Post
    i think Both are important and best for increasing visibility in search engines.

Thread Information