Page 1 of 2 12 Last>>

Thread: Mobile marketing

Mobile marketing

Has anyone used mobile marketing to reach your customers? Because mobile phones are everywhere today and most people have their cell phones with them. What do you think should be the factors to consider when using mobile marketing? Any opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred23 View Post
    Any opinions?
    Yeah - don't. Personally I find these to be beyond annoying.

I agree with, JE. I get unsolicited stuff on my cell phone, I block whoever sent it.
    The Old Sarge

Ya I 100% agree with this statement.Mobile marketing is one of the best way to grow your business.Now a day I think mostly are using mobile so it is the best way of marketing.
    Many company are using this technology for their business.

you try mobile marketing to promote your business. now days people are getting all the things done via mobile so i think this is good platform to grab market.

I see nothing wrong with making your site available to moble/phone users. Just don't start the whole moblie phone/text message spamming thing. If I want to come to your site, I'll find it. But don't send me unsolicited ads/messages to my phone telling or asking me to visit.

I bought my cell phone for MY use and MY advantage, not yours.
    The Old Sarge

Hello Friends......

I have never tried mobile marketing but i think Mobile marketing is highly interactive and personalized and has a powerful and immediate impact By integrating mobile technology into existing communication campaigns, business enable their customers to take advantage of special offers, cash in mobile coupons, obtain additional, relevant information and receive alerts about events.

Thanks

Mobile marketing is effective way to promote your site or product but some time people don't read you message so be careful about your offers which you are going to promote through your mobile marketing. Without attractive offers mobile marketing is fail.

I would never do any un-solicited spam type marketing for mobile or desktop. But making sure your website renders correctly on mobile is essential as more and more people are now surfing on mobiles than ever before

With the advent of Smartphones and Android phones in the market, it is not surprising to hear that most of the online businesses nowadays are capitalizing on mobile marketing to gain needed exposures on the product/services they are selling. But I'm afraid that there will be "mobile spamming" in the process.

Respect Privacy

I see here from the other posts that privacy is very important to users. As a business that helps other businesses to use mobile to get there message out, I always encourage privacy and participation to phone users. For instance, my clients use SMS text messages to provide coupons, special offers and sales (but only after the user has opted-in) to get them. Wouldn't you like to get coupons from your favorite places right on your phone? You encourage people to opt-in while they are in the store or with other print add incentives. Also, we use mobile adds too, which always require the user to "click" to move forward, so totally optional. The trend is moving this way for sure as more and more people utilize their mobile phones as their main source of internet information, especially for local searching.

ZoomIT,

If I opt in, it's not SPAM.
    The Old Sarge

Everyone has got a point here. In 2011, more smartphones were sold than laptops. This number will only increase each year so why wait untill it gets popular when you can start mobile marketing right now!

Mobile Marketing is taking the world by storm. It's a highly interactive and personal medium with the possibility of reaching billions of people.

Without a doubt there are many ways that one can go about starting an internet marketing business from home. With a little bit of skill and dedication you can literally earn a tremendous amount of money through the development of multiple income streams.

Thread Information